• 21 - Sleepy

Evan P.O.V

School on Monday was like the best and worst thing ever. Good because I got to see all of my friends, hang out, and share a good joke. Bad because there was rules, limits, and shitty teachers. I didn't mind a few of them, as sometimes they could understand a joke. Although the higher up in grades you got, the more serious you were took. I didn't like the thought of growing up and getting a job, but it was inevitable. I wanted to do be a video game developer or something cool like that. Somewhere I can be with my friends and have fun, so it doesn't even feel like a job. Jonathan might also want to get a job like that, meaning we would never be parted. He would definitely make the work place more interesting, in many ways.

I was rudely awakened by a slamming on the table in front of me. I darted my head up to see my teacher staring at me with anger in their eyes. "Mr Fong, take yourself outside for a minute." They growled, pointing their ruler to the door. I sighed and pushed off of my chair. I heard Lui giggle in the corner of the room, followed by Jonathan. They were hushed as the teacher continued their speech. I walked out of class and leant against the wall, trying to wake myself up. I was up late talking to Tyler the previous night. We played video games for a while, then he started talking to me about Craig. I didn't want to be rude, so I sat and listened to him talk on and on about him. All the little stories he had to tell about him, and how he knew everything about him.

It reminded me of Jonathan, everything he said. Which could by why I listened so intently. It made me realise that I don't take in all that much of him. Of course I see his physical features, but it's the little things. Like the way he acts and the way he talks; the way he responds to certain messages and the little giggle he always has. He was so delirious, but so adorable. Like a cartoon character, and so animated. I smiled to myself as the teacher finally came out of the class to talk to me. I couldn't really focus on what she was saying, as I got pretty distracted by the thought of Jonathan. I nodded after the finished her little speech, and she shoved me back into class without even a detention.

I joined back at my table, seeing the two guys snickering at one another. I gave them a questioning look, which made Lui almost break down in laughter. He stifled his laughs and cleared his throat, sitting sideways on his chair to see me and Jonathan. "Me and Jon were just talking about what you were saying in your sleep." Lui giggled. Oh fuck me... I put one hand to my head and groaned.
"What did I say?" I asked, looking back at him.
"Well it wasn't what you said really it's what you did." Lui tried his best not to laugh. I turned to Jonathan, hoping he would give me an answer.
"At least you pants aren't wet," he stated, making me look down at them. Was I? What? What happened?

"Just tell me what I did!" I demanded, trying not to shout.
"You were moaning in your sleep." Lui almost lost it at the last word, his voice cracking, Jonathan started to giggle again too. We attracted the teacher's attention, who just glared at us. I sighed and hit my head on the table a few times. Lui patted my back and whispered to me. "Don't worry, nobody else heard." I don't know if I was relieved or embarrassed. My friend now had something to blackmail me with, and Jonathan probably enjoyed it, the sick fucks. I didn't want to look back up from the table, but if I stayed there too long I could fall back asleep again.

----

I had English with Ken, Felix and Jonathan, which I was excited about. I brought in our statue, which went well alongside Ken and Felix's presentation. We didn't have to perform anything to the class, so I was pretty happy. We all got A's which was great, and I couldn't help but smile. I felt Jonathan kick me under the table, but not in a bad way. He lightly shoved my leg so it stuck out from under the table, I took it as competition and lifted both my feet up to push on his knees. It caught him off guard and his chair moved backwards slightly from force. "You dick!" He giggled. Ken laughed and tucked Jonathan back in, returning to his conversation with Felix. Jonathan kicked me again, but a little too close to my area. I tensed up just from the thought of getting kicked there, and made it my goal to get him instead.