• 16 - Games

Evan P.O.V

When we eventually separated from the kiss we just stared into each other's eyes. "I'm so glad I finally did that." I accidentally mumbled aloud.
"Me too." Jonathan replied, making me blush in embarrassment. Only he would be able to make me do that. I cleared my throat and looked at the floor below us. I could almost hear the sound of his heartbeat thundering throughout the room.
"So what next?" I asked, trying to find the courage to talk after my sudden action.
"Well I guess I ask the all needed question." Jonathan giggled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What question would that be?" I pressed on his statement.
"Well. It's far fetched and complicated, but would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked shyly, looking at me with his bright blue eyes. I linked my hand in his and smiled confidently.
"Of course I would, I'd do anything for you."
"Really?" Jonathan chirped, sincerity lacing his voice.
"Yes! It's going to be... Difficult, to tell my parents about this. And I've never done anything like this before, but I'm willing to try it." I replied swinging our arms. Jonathan turned to face me and hugged me tightly, I laughed a little and disconnected our hands to be able to hold him.

"I can't believe this is happening.' Jonathan sighed happily, running his hands up and down my back.
"Me either. We should go get dinner now." I replied, moving back to see his face again. He smiled and nodded, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I stood up and held out my hand again for him to accept. At first he seemed a little distracted by something in my room, but he soon shook free and took my offer. "You alright?"
"Yeah. Just, it's been a long day." He replied, using his other hand to grab his head. I nodded and walked out of my bedroom. Luckily for us my sister happened to be walking out her room at the same time, and looked down at our linked hands. I quickly let go of him and put my hand to my side, Jonathan whining at the loss of contact.

He soon looked to see her watching us and laughed awkwardly. "We were just joking." I lied, hoping she would buy. She broke out into her giggle.
"Wow, who dared you?" I mentally sighed of relief and played the lie.
"Oh you know, Tyler as usual with the weird ones."
"He's the one who skips class all the time right?" I nodded, and we dismissed to let ourselves go get pizza. This time we didn't have to sit around the table, and took a box up to my room with us. It was a pretty large pizza, and Jonathan decided not to take his medication so he would have an empty stomach to eat on. It made me feel happy that he would do that just so he could share a moment with me.

"So, because it's the weekend now, do you want to do anything?" Jonathan asked.
"I'm pretty sure Lui wants us all to come over on Saturday. Along with some girls."
"Is he seeing anyone?" I hummed to think for a second.
"He is not, but I think he has a crush on someone. It was a while ago that I heard that."
"What about your other friends?"
"Well Brian is seeing a girl, Marcel and Brock are pretty close as guy friends so they aren't looking for girls. David is hopeless, and-" I was cut off by the sound of my phone buzzing. I looked at it and saw Tyler's name flash up onto my screen. "Speak of the devil..." I mumbled, picking up my phone.

[Tyler] Do you have five minutes?
[Evan] Sure man, what's up?

In reply he called my phone. I hushed Jonathan and put Tyler on to speaker, allowing us both to hear him. "Hey man." I chirped in my usual voice.
"Hey. I just wanted to talk to you about something, in private." He sounded quiet.
"Sure. I'm in my room." I replied, acting cool.
"I don't really know how I was going to explain this, but I need your advice."
"Oh, go on." There was a silence before he replied.
"I kind of like somebody... But it's a guy. Please don't tell anyone." He stressed.
"That's awesome man, I wont tell anyone. What do you need advice on?"
"I don't know if he likes me back." He replied sounding upset.