I took it from his hands and looked at it. It was a silver chain. The necklace was gorgeous and I wore it from time to time when I remembered.

"It just something I came here with." I told Kai. "Stop looking through my bag, Malachai." I threw the chain back inside Zeke and took him back.

"You should put it on, Ri." Kai suggested, getting out the necklace once more. I shook my head and he nodded. "Come on it'll look pretty."

I rolled my eyes, taking it from him. "Alright, Malachai." He grinned as I put on the necklace. Twisting it back around correctly, I showed Kai. "How does it look?"

"Pretty."

"I know I am, Malachai." I teased, putting my hand over my heart. "But I was talking about the necklace." I laughed while he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Ri." Kai replies, kicking a stone. "How long until we're out of this place?"

I shrugged, resting my head on his shoulder. "I don't know, what are you going to do when we get out of here?"

i looked up at him and he looked down at me, his arm wrapped around my body. "I'm going to get back at my coven for sending me here for eighteen years."

I fused my eyebrows together. "When you say get back..."

"I mean kill, Ri." He finished. A cold wind traveled down my spine from his words, they were so emotionless like he didn't even care.

"Alright then." I just nodded slowly.

Kai drummed his fingers against my skin. "What about you, Ri?"

I shrugged. "I'm probably going to catch up on everything I missed."

"What happened to Baywatch?" He asked, randomly. "Baywatch was awesome."

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

His eyebrows rose in shock. "You've never heard of Baywatch?"

I shook my head. "No I haven't."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing what's wrong with you?"

"Many things." He grinned and I couldn't help but smile back. I stood up and brushed my clothes. It was nearly the eclipse meaning Damon and Bonnie would've needed us back soon.

Kai stood as well, while I fixed Zeke on my back. "Shall we go back?"

"We shall." I answered, while we began walking down the street. "I want a cat." I stated. Kai gave me a strange look. "That's what I'm going to do when we get back. I'm getting a cat, a little baby kitten."

"Alright then." He replied. "What are you gonna call it?"

I paused then thought. "Zeke." I answered smiling to myself. Kai hadn't known about Zeke.

"Okay then." Kai said while we entered the house.

"And here come the lovebirds." Damon announced when he saw us. I snorted a laugh and Kai just grinned. Damon was sitting on an armchair, another glass of bourbon in his hands.

"Shut up Damon." I said. I took off Zeke and threw him in the corner.

Bonnie appeared in the room, holding a bowl of something. "Hey Damon whe-" Her eyes landed on me and she gasped, dropping the bowl into a million pieces.

"Bonnie!" Damon exclaimed, placing down his glass down before vamp speeding to her. "What's the matter with you?"

She whispered something in his ear and he seemed surprised while he lead her out of the room.