"I'm sorry, I didn't think something like that would happen." Zak noticed something on DJ's cheek. "Did you hit something?

"No, why?" Zak grabbed DJ's chin and turned her head to see the large man hand sized mark on her cheek.

"Guys, document this." Zak said and Nick and Aaron came over. They pointed their cameras at DJ's cheek to see the hand print on her cheek. "I got what I wanted." DJ glared at Zak again. "I'm sorry, that's just what I wanted to see."

"At the expense of your pregnant girlfriend getting hurt yet again." DJ pushed Zak's hand away and walked back to the car. DJ sat on the bench and crossed her arms. Zak looked at DJ and then walked back inside giving DJ an answer but not one she wanted. A couple tears rolled down her cheek and she got up and walked away from the building. But Zak came back out and yelled DJ's name. She turned around just as Zak got up to her and he wasted no time in grasping her face in his hands and kissed her. She started to push away but fisted his shirt in her hands. Zak pulled away and looked at DJ.

"Stay here with me. I really want you to stay with me, please." Zak said, almost pleading. DJ bit her lip and nodded her head. Zak slipped his hand into DJ's hand, and they walked back inside. But this time, DJ felt protected, not by Zak but something else. DJ smiled and for some reason, she looked down at the engagement ring on her hand.

------------------------

DJ stood outside on the balcony of the hotel. She looked down at the number she had dialed in her phone. Finally, she pressed the call button.

"Hello?" The deep voice on the other end said.

"Hi dad." DJ said hoping that he would recognize her voice.

"Desi. I was hoping you'd call me." Max spoke up.

"I have nobody else. I've been talking to Annie; I just wasn't ready to call you yet."

"I understand. Would you want to meet up? We're actually in town right now too visiting Annie's mom." DJ looked at a sleeping Zak.

"I would love that. We're all going to the lake today, if you want, you can meet us there."

"Absolutely." DJ hung up the phone and walked back into the hotel room to see Zak lying in bed with the blanket half over him and his briefs showing. He looked at DJ with very tired eyes. "You looked tired."

"I am." Zak said in a soft voice. "Who were you talking to?"

"My father." DJ walked over to the bed and layed down next to Zak. He rolled over on his side to look at DJ. "I know I wanted Billy to walk me down the aisle, but I really want my dad to be the one who does."

"Did you call him?" DJ nodded her head.

"I told him to bring Annie out. I wanted to talk to him."

"He better not do anything to upset you." DJ smiled at his protectiveness. She pecked his lips and walked into the bathroom.

-------------------------------

The entire group which had ten people had to take three cars. Of course, Zak, DJ, Aaron, and Abby had to drive the SUV that had the large boat being pulled by it.

"Do you think he'll show up?" Abby asked as DJ. Zak looked at DJ while he was driving and then back at road. Everybody already put their suits on already and just had clothes on over them.

"I don't know if he'll show up." DJ replied with sigh and looked down at her stomach. "But I hope he does."

"I think he will." Zak slipped his hand around DJ's hand, and she looked out the window as she wrapped her hand around his. She hadn't seen her dad since she was 9 years old. They finally pulled up to the giant lake that looked like an ocean due to its size.

Billy and Jay put the boat in the water while the other grabbed everything they were gonna use for the day. DJ sat sideways in the car seat with the car door opened. She already took her shirt off but kept her shorts on for now.

"Are you getting out of the car?" Zak asked. DJ looked up to see him standing in front of her in just his swim trunks. She smiled as he stood in front of her. A smirk played on his face as his hands rested on her thighs and he leaned forward, kissing her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled him even closer to her. Zak pulled away before the kiss could get even more heated. "No, get out of the car and have some fun. If he doesn't show, you don't need him." DJ nodded as she jumped out of the car. As she followed Zak to the boat, a car pulled into the parking lot causing DJ to turn around. She recognized the big black Tahoe quickly. "What's wrong?"

"That's my dad's car." DJ replied and looked at Zak. DJ was beyond nervous to meet her dad again. Zak stood next to DJ as Max and Melinda got out of the car. DJ felt Zak rubbing her back as Max finally saw her.

"Want me to wait here?" Zak asked looking at DJ.

"Yeah, give me shirt please." DJ replied and instead Zak gave her his tank top. DJ slipped it on and walked up to her dad.