Revengeish

The mutt:

Wake up, WAKE THE FUCK UP. My body screamed at me, causing me to jump up and ram a wall with my head.

"Where am I, where am I?" I panicked, my memory loss kicking in. "A toilet?" I questioned myself.

Ah yes, It was only the park bathroooooo Oh shit.                       "Is she awake yet you think?" The woman outside the door whispered.
"Well unexperienced mutts at that age would take more than.... 4 minutes to recover. More like 20." A gruff voice responded. 

I huffed in response to his bad guess, I'm not that useless. The talking stopped at my huff and the lady's feet appeared in view under the door. Considering these people are my only hope getting out of the park I tipped in reply.

"Knock the door down Clayton, she can't get out as a wolf in a locked room." She ordered. I rushed to the door, using my teeth to unlock the door, instantly regretting it.

Nudging the door open a small bit, to surprised werewolves took the hint to enter. "How convenient." The man grumbled looking at me.

Again I'm not stupid. I walked to my bag on the ground and stuffed my head in it, emerging with a dog collar and leash. Whipping my head around like an idiot I managed to get the collar over my head. I wasn't as big as most werewolves so I could pass as a big cattle dog or a Labrador.

They both laughed at me, not a good idea. They got the gist of that they're supposed to be my owners but not good owners. I made a mad dash out the door through the park. The guy chased after me with the woman following behind with my bag.

I nearly got to the market square before a man stepped on my leash. "Looking for a lost pup Clayton?" The man snickered.

Looking down at me the mans cocky persona turned to utter shock.
"What do you think you're doing here Reese!?" Clayton growled.

A new Danvers?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara