Anger managment?

"BIG DISGRACE, KICKING UP DIRT IN THE OTHER TEAMS FACE. GOING, WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" I was singing slash yelling from the downstairs of my house.

After I finished my little, scene, I kept drawing in my sketchbook and changed the channel on the tv. I don't know if it was because I was preoccupied or it was a really bad show, I had no idea what it was. But I do know one thing, the people on this show are idiots!

"What is this crap?" I asked myself, picking up the remote and opening the information bar. "Snog, marry, avoid? What?! Why is this even on? This is Australia not freaking Britain!"

I was getting angry again.

Ok that means no more tv. And that means, Pokemon sapphire on my 3Ds xl! I turned off the tv and gathered all my markers, books and iPod touches into my arms and walked upstairs.

Five minutes later I was ready for bed in my comfy black batman shirt, aka my pyjamas, and in my kitchen having my tablet. Then I smelt something. It wasn't something nice, or bad actually. Just weird. My sense of smell, all my senses actually, have been weird against normal kids for my whole life. But who wants to be normal, not me that's for sure.

I put my glass of water down and sniffed the air. The smell was gone now. All there was in the air was the remnants of a barbecue fire that's about 1 hour old. I shrugged off the weirdness of the smell and had my tablet.

As usual tonight it took me a couple of hours to fall asleep. I stared outside at the feint shine of stars. Not that easy when you live in the suburbs. Finally the lull of the possums jittering outside sent me to sleep.

This was seeming a weird night. I thought to myself before I fell under.