Just call me Lassie

Mutts' Pov:

The walk out of the park wasn't a pleasant one. This new guy must've pissed them off im the matter of minutes he arrived, creating the deadly silence that was hanging between them. 

Becoming tired of the awkwardness, I started nibbling on the guys jeans, to freak him out. A sudden jolt of his leg, he turned around and looked me dead in the eyes, growling.

"What's wrong Reese?" A dainty voice spoke up.
"The mutt bite me." The towering man replied, baring his teeth at me.
"I really doubt she would be dumb enough to bite you, in her situation." The words escaped her lips in a sigh. Getting close to what must've been their car the quietest of the three pulled keys from his pocket and directed them at the car, unlocking it.

Before my fate was decided, with wherever the car would take me, took me, a chubby little ginger haired boy ran up to me.

"Can I pet you doggy please?" The little boy slurred, before a worried lady showed up behind him.
"Sorry about him." She gushed, trying to usher away her son, eyeing me, specifically my sharp teeth.

"It's fine." The cheerful voice of so called Reese sounded. We started walking off but the boy looked so disappointed and I wanted to annoy these pack wolves anyway. So I started pulling towards the boy, which is a difficult feet having a werewolf pulling back against you.

Seeing me returning, the boy ran up to me, much to his mothers distaste, and started rubbing my nose. "Pupppy." He cooed, giggling as I licked his face.

Once the boy had his fill of petting he ran off giggling, me getting dragged to the car.
"Come on lassie." Clayton mumbled, tossing me into the open backed boot.

He has a weird name, Clayton, well it's weird so it fits. My bag was thrown at me before a head emerged from the backseat. Reese.

"How do you like planes?" He grinned.

Grudgingly I huffed in response, I loved planes.