Annoyance of people

The mutts pov:

I love the markets. Except the idiots in them.

Walking through the market place, every time someone did a stupid act, I would bash my shoulder against them. They deserve it. I probably shouldn't be rude, I'm still a growing girl, some men are still as strong as me.

And just my luck something like that happened. As I was looking at a store a guy decided to wrap his arm over my shoulder. I jerk away instinctively swearing.

"Don't touch me you foul pig." I hissed at him.
"Hey, don't be prude, just saying hi." He sounded pissed off already.
"Fuck off." I spat at him.

And just to add wood to the fire, it seemed the douches 'girlfriend' showed up.
"Excuse me whore? That's my man." Her squeaky voice pierced my ears.
"I'm sure it is."
"What's that supposed to mean?" She grabbed onto my arm and tugged on it, hard.

I swung around and took her arm as well and twisted it. She let out a disgusting scream. I pushed her away her boyfriend soon replacing her spot.

He swung his fast towards my face. I didn't flinch, if he hit me I had a cause to attack him.

Watching the fist fly towards my face I saw my mistake. His size and stature was to much for my body to be able to withstand a punch from.

Another hand flew out in front of my face, actually surprising me. The hand grabbed the fist and quickly flicked it, a snap came from it.

"Keep the mutt intact." A woman's voice barley whispered. I brushed it off and inspected the person attached to the mystery hand.

I found a man of large built, not particularly tall. I could probably get to his height with heels on. A person that'd be dubbed handsome, but what caught my attention was the woman behind him. I felt I've seen her before. I could've shared an apartment with someone yet not remember them. Unfortunately I have memory problems.

Still, these people helped me.
"Thanks for the help. Let me treat you." I smiled at them like my mother taught me to and stuck my hand out. The two looked at each other before the man reluctantly shook my hand and the woman responded.
"That'd be great." She smiled sweetly. I directed them to a setup cafe store.
"Just so you know, I didn't like shaking your hand either." I hissed lowly at him. He growled back whilst the woman laughed silently.