Another newbie?

Elena's pov:

Clayton was still grumbling about what the mutt said to him. He hated being treated like an idiot and the mutt pushed that button.
"She's still a teenager." I laughed at his anger, "She didn't know what she said." I joke about it, but I worried that she was actually smart. If she was, this would be a challenge to get her to our side, at least alive.

"Now how do we get her to our side?" Clayton mumbled from his seat.

Good question.

"We'll have to befriend her." Clayton growled at my idea. I laughed at him. "It won't kill you."

But all this information about the mutt being a girl, a born werewolf at that just freaked me out. How was this even possible? No cases of a female born werewolf has ever occurred, not including my daughter. But with my daughter she has two werewolf parents. This kid didn't have any parents.

"She seems stuck up though, how would we become HER friend?" Clayton growled, again.

"Not stuck up...... just, cautious." And for a werewolf that's a good thing too.

"Wait." Clayton sounded concerned. "Does she know she's a werewolf, she's not exactly old enough to change yet." He had a point.

I groaned rubbing my face with both my hands. "So we have to break it to her she's a werewolf AND make friends with her."

"Let's just go back to the hotel darhlin'." He sounded tired so I agreed and started the car.

At the hotel we planned for tomorrow. We had a fair amount of information on the girl to create a plan, but this was taking awhile.

We talked to the kids before we decided to get some rest.

And Jeremy said this was going to be simple.