Stake out

I'll mention, none of these are my pics.

Elena's pov:

Clayton and I sat outside the house the mutt was in, waiting watching for something to happen. Actually now looking at it I was the only one scouting. Clayton was lying back in the car seat reading his book.
"Darhlin, when's something going to happen?" Clayton asked lazily.
"When the mutt comes out of the house." I replied not taking my eyes off the house.

A knock at the window startled us. Looking away from the house to where Clayton was already scowling at the tinted window, there was a girl about 23 years of age shielding her eyes trying to look inside.
"Open the window Clayton."
"Must we?" He growled, still glowering at the window.
"It'll look suspicious if you don't." Grumbling he pressed the window button surprising the girl.
"What?" Clayton asked bluntly. The girl just starred at him. "What!?!" He barked getting impatient.
"O-oh. Oh um we were just, me and my friends, wondering what you were doing. You've been here all night and it's freaking some people out." We're hunting a werewolf, is what I wanted to say but instead I came up with a simple excuse.
"Oh sorry, we're waiting for our friend to come home so he can let us in. You see we just got here for holidays and he decided to go out for some drinks." I laughed a bit and she did too.
"Ok sorry for that, hope you have a nice holiday, bye." She waved as she walked off and I waved back.

"Her accent was so annoying." Clayton grumbled. "And she smelt like dog."
"You're just angry cause she was eyeing you." I teased him.
"You're the only one for me darhlin." He lent over and kissed me.
"Nope." I pushed him away. "We're still on look out." I laughed as I heard his protests and looked back out the window.

I stopped. Someone was coming out side. It was. A girl? Jeremy said the mutt lives alone.

Does that mean.......?

"Oh no." I whispered.