Chapter 1

"do you like it? Be honest" I said firmly

"love it" he retorted sarcastically with a grin

"Come on im being serious! I wasn't sure about these bangs and I need an honest opinion"

"well I'm being serious too, Spencer. you look beautiful as always." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

I happily sighed. "I still can't believe I'm kissing my fiancé."

"me neither" he said jokingly like he was regretting it.

"haha very funny"

"well I gotta go. Call me later?"

"of course" I smiled as he left still amazed at how lucky I was. I looked down at my phone. It was Aria. Probably something about Ezra I thought.

which i really didn't mind. I like that she turned to me for advice. She had spent the summer in Europe with him and emails me twice every hour with vivid details. This time it wasn't as long as usual.

Hey Spence!

I'm in Paris right now having the time of my life. I hope you are just as happy as I am or else that would be really rude...

But how could you not be!!

You're engaged!!!

I' m so happy you and Wren are finally going to get married. It's kinda funny thinking back that he was once engaged to your sister...

Well you know what they say...great minds think alike!

....too far? yeah... sorry

well again, I hope you are having as much fun as I am.

Love, Aria

p.s. Have you talked to Toby?

I had been smiling through the while thing until I saw that last little bit.

I hadn't even thought of the name "Toby" let alone the person in years. Then again I had been trying not to...

A.N. hey PLL fans. hope you like this! i did change it a bit if someone is rereading and is confused