7.

Dumbass; Code RED. i repeat, CODE RED. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

Me; wtf

Dumbass; AURORA CODE RED GET HERE NOW

Dumbass; IM BEING KILLED

Dumbass; fiRE FIRE FIRE

Me; um.

Dumbass; AURORA! THERES A FIRE AT THE BOOK STORE

Me; k one sec gotta eat my sammich first ill c u in a bit bye

Aurora stuffed the last of her sandwich in her mouth and called out for her grandmother, "Lucille! I'm leaving! Harry's being stupid, love you bye!"

Her grandmother waved at her from the other room, "Love you too dearie!"

Aurora ran down a couple streets to the bookstore, which, guess what, was not going down in flames.

"Why." Aurora asked, stepping into the bookstore and crossing her arms. It was Sunday afternoon, and she was planning on eating another sandwich.

Harry stood there, holding 2 day old coffee and a CD.

"Welcome, Aurora the great, for I, Harold Styles, have summoned thee."

"You said there was a fire."

"I didn't specify what type of fire, Aurora."

Harry threw a CD at Aurora, and she caught just in time, before it formed a bruise on her face.

"THAT, Aurora Gray, is my fire mixtape."

Aurora put her head in her hands, and looked up at the sky, "God, if you're there, I beg of you."

"Aurora, no, you don't even know." He stated, taking her hand and pulling her toward his mini office.

Aurora took the CD and threw it at the window, it shattered into a bunch of small pieces on the floor.

"Thats why, we rappers, have an extra copy everywhere we go." He smirked, handing her yet another CD.

"Okay, DAMN, jeez, GOD, lord, FINE, I'll listen to your damn CD."

"Cool, okay, you know what we're reading today?"

"I swear if you pull out the Bubble Guppies I will shove that book so far up your ass." She warned, sticking her finger in his face and wiggling it around.

"No, we're reading To Kill A Mockingbird, a classic." Aurora started laughing, because he sounded so cute saying that with his accent.

"Why are you laughing," He frowned, assuming she was making fun of him.

"You're so cute." She admitted, taking the book from his hand and walking to the back of the room, leaving him standing there with a shocked look on his face.