13.

stella; do u like haffy

stella; haffy

stella; haffy

stella; harry*

me; you hood fam

me; hood

me; good*

stella; don't avoid the q a-roar-a

me; nah i don't like him

Aurora looked up from her phone, and tapped her fingers on her chin,

did she like him?

probably.

stella; why the fuck u lying. why u always lying.

me; true.

stella; olivia still likes him, but he doesn't like her.

stella; her happiness makes me wanna staB A CAT.

stella; im not even fwu aurora she makes me wanna hit my head against the wall repeatedly

me; i feel like she's secretly evil, you feel? not like she schemes, but like in her head she's the evilest bitch living.

stella; i always suggest that but the guys are like "omg stella ur being paranoid she's so sweet blah blah blabbity blah blah"

stella; anyway, wanna come hang out with us? at the bookstore? we're thinking of going out for pizza, too.

me; sure, lemme get ready ill meet u there

stella; bye bitch

me; bye bitchacho

Aurora set her phone down and brushed her long dark hair, before putting on some random clothes, (which mostly consisted of black, to be honest.)

She kissed her grandmother's cheek and was running down the street with her wallet and phone in hand.

When she opened the door, she wasn't surprised to find all of Harry's friends bundled up in a corner laughing and talking.

Stella came running up to Aurora, and hugged her tightly before whispering something in her ear,

"I need you to kill me. I can't live like this anymore. Do it." Aurora laughed, and hugged her back. "Let's not be dramatic. Olivia can't be that bad."

Harry pushed Stella out of the way and took Aurora's hand, "No hogging in my bookstore."

"You are a hog."

"You're a hog."

"You're a pig."

"You're a fly."

"You're a penishea-"

Aurora smacked them both, "Shut the hell up. You're both penisheads."

Aurora left the two to argue, and she went to go greet the rest of group, Liam smiled at her and waved, Niall gave her a hug, and so did Louis. Aurora probably let the Louis hug go for a little too long because he smelled really good.

Olivia stood next to Liam, smiling really big and waving like a crackhead.

"Ohemgee! You look so cute."

Aurora looked down at her black jeans and converse. "Thanks?"

"No problem! How are you!" She asked, turning to heard to smile even more.

"Fine." Aurora responded, before turning away from her and making conversation with Niall and Louis.

Liam was canoodling with Stella and Harry squeezed his way into Aurora's conversation, playing with her hair from time to time.

Eventually they all got lazy and left to go to a pizza place. It was called Carl's, and it was vintage with small booths and a minimum amount of people.

The 7 of them squeezed their way into a booth, which actually meant Aurora ended up on Stella's lap, and Niall was halfway onto Liam's lap, but honestly, no one gave a shit.

Olivia was next to Harry, and she would touch him once in a while.

Aurora was 5 seconds of summer away from reaching over the booth and stabbing her in the eye. But since she was technically sitting on Stella, Stella grabbed onto her waist and made sure she didn't do anything drastic.

After they were done everyone went their separate ways.

Harry walked her home and stopped to open his mouth,

"I think Louis likes you." He started,

"I think Olivia likes you." She ended.

"I don't like her,"

"I don't like him."

Harry kissed her cheek, and nodded, before walking away.