Deadly Interrogation

This chapter is going to be all about Kamelia. (my OTP ship name!!!)

The thing in parenthesis was written by gofishie1413

Kathleen's P.O.V

They took they handcuffs off of me and started to drag me toward the observation center. I heard Amelia screaming to let me go and I had tears streaming down my face wondering what they were going to do to me. I looked to my right and see my brother being sedated because he was struggling so much. They threw me into a room and slammed the door. There was a faint click. I knew i would be stuck in here for awhile.

It seemed like hours before someone came into the room, blindfolded me and dragged me away for the second tome today. Well at least i thought it was the same day. They strapped me down to a medal table and the interrogation began.

Amelia's P.O.V
A scream pierced my ears. I began to struggle against my handcuffs. My wrists were already bloody by this point because I had been straining the cuffs. From the stories Julian had told us, I thought they were going to kill Kathleen. I started to scream. 

"Get these handcuffs off of me." I screamed

"Nemo in Latin means no one." I said anything

Someone finally came out but not in the way i was hoping. Someone came out in a black mask and a taser in one hand. They turned the taser on and started to approach me. As they came closer i started to get really scared. They were almost to me but a very manly scream broke the silence and the person turned and ran. 

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm on vacation so i can't write that much get back i will write a lot. In the mean time gofishie1413 will be running my Wattpad. I hope you enjoyed this super short chapter though