You may kiss the bride

Start from the beginning

Just as I was thinking that, my grooms men and I were called down to take our positions. I quickly comb my hair again and head out.

They did a few checks to make sure everything was in order before they sent charlie to go get beau.

Everyone was here, all our friends from school, charlie, the wolves, the volturi, everyone we know. The human drinkers agreed to not hunt in the area, as we know lots of people who live her.
We decided to hold the wedding in the cullens back yard, as it has a large and beautiful landscape.

Beaus pov

"Its time" Charlie's says as he walks in wearing his tuxedo. I nod my head as alice quickly places my veil over my head, positioning it in the right place.

The music starts to play as all my brides maids head out. Starting with my flower girl which is Bree.

The music then changes and the wedding march begins to play. Thats my que.

I loop my arm with Charlie's and take a deep un-needed breath, as we descend from the stairs and start our way towards the preacher.

"You look beautiful" charlie whispers low.

I turn to look at him slightly. "Thank dad" I smile.

As we round the corner into everyones line of sight, my eyes scan over the crowd. I see all my friends from school, the volturi members, the wolves and the rest of the cullens and a few others. All my bridesmaids look at me in awe before they smile. I continue looking at the crowd until My eyes finally land on jasper.

My reason for existing. My love. My everything. And In that exact moment everything and everyone else disappears and its only us two. I feel the butterflies in my stomach rapidly flapping around. He smiles the most breath taking-ly beautiful smile ever. He looks so sexy in his suit and tie. If it weren't for charlie holding my arm, i would already be in jaspers arms.

When we finally reach the end of the aisle, charlie kisses my hand then places it in jaspers.

I loop my arm with jaspers as we turn to face the priest, looking at jasper from the corners of my eyes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Beau Mathews and Jasper Whitlock" the priest says smiling brightly as us.

"Will you please face each other" he says. We both slowly turn to face each, hand in hand.

"The rings?" He calls. Peter quickly yet smoothly brings the rings up.

"Jasper please place the ring on Beaus finger and say your vows" the priest says while placing my ring in jaspers hand and placing jaspers in mine.

Once we both finished saying our vows, we slipped the rings on to each others fingers.

"Ladies and gentleman, with the power invested in me I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest declares. Jasper smiled as he cupped his hand to my cheek, inching closer until our lips finally met.

Suddenly it was as though we were alone, no one with us anymore. It was just me and him. We kissed for a few minuets, vaguely aware that we are still in front of evryone. We were pulled apart by the crowd cheering and clapping. Jasper looked into my eyes, smiling the brightest smile I had ever seen. He pecked me on the lips once before turning to the crowd.

We smiled to the crowd before walking down the two steps that separated us from the ground. We hold each others hand as we make our way down the aisle again, white and blue rose petals being thrown and chucked at us.