Missing you.

Missing you

Maria 

--

Two years ago -

"Merry?" My father whispered. He squeezed his hands and raised it to ny lips. Tears fell from my eyes and off the tip of my chin. My farther's ageless face was pale and seemed so much older. The large slash down the side was slowly draining the life out of my father, He was slowly dying from a fight with a rouge. Where was I during this? Sleeping with my boyfriend at his house. Guilt tore at me.

"Yes daddy?" I said like a child. He then leaned onto me and pecked my nose. My damp lashes brushed against his skin. His untamed brown hair looked dull and black bags made his youthful eyes look heavy and old. He raised his ageless smile.

"I'm not going to make it."Tears spilled over and onto my cheeks flooded my pale skin. I felt lost

"No daddy, please don't lie." I sobbed. My heart beat slowed to an almost stop. My dad was my everything. My mother died during birth so I had no brothers or sisters and all my other family lived in my uncle Richard's pack. Without him I would loose not only my dad but my Alpha and my life.

"Baby pl-"

"No!" I interrupted. "I need you. Who is going to give my mate the talk, walk me down the aisle, be over protective when I get pregnant and spoil my kids. Please don't leave me daddy! Not today!" I cried into my father's hand. He stroked my cheek lovingly. I felt like it was only me and my dad in the world, I totally forget our new Beta Callum was on the room.

"Baby girl, I will never leave you but now I'm going to be where I thought so many times of going, to your mother's side." The tears dulled. He often spoke so highly of my mother. She was brave ,beautiful, strong and kind. My father pained when ever she spoke of her but the pain would fade when he looked at him.

Guilt cut me open. I was a quiet teen, never really opening up to anyone but in collage I am a wild child who parties till dawn and doesn't care what people yet my father was the only person who mattered to me. All those days wasted I'm my bedroom or in clubs could have been used to be with my dad.

'Sweetheart can you do Me something?" My father asked. I kissed his cheek and nodded. "Be a lone Luna of this pack." My heart stopped.

"What?" I whispered in disbelief. My father's shaky hands squeezed mine with a pleasant but aged smile. 

"I've trained you all your life to be a great leader and now I need you to step up." His voice wobbled. I rested my head on his chest just to hear his slow heartbeat and the rythum of his breathing.

"I can't-"

"You are destined to be a great Luna Maria and will carry on the Ace name with pride. You can do this, Do this for me merry." He half begged. I couldn't stand to see my father beg. Being a Luna seemed crazy to me yesterday but now it seemed right. I will be a Luna and carry on my father's wish.

"Yes dad, I swear to you I shall be Luna of this pack." I took a deep breath. " I shall be strong, brave and all for you. Just please never truly leave me." I whispered through foggy tears. I felt my father's cool fingers stroke my tears away my tears. I leaned into his hand just to feel his loving touch. His living touch.

"I promise." Those were the last words he said to me before drifting into an everlasting sleep. Once his last breath had gone I left his bed side in rivers of tears. I let my gaze onto Callum, my beta who's stiff face stared back at me. The pain of morning suddenly left me to be replaced with a much more digesting feeling. Like bile up my throat anger and a lust for revenge flowed out of me.

"Where is he?" I snarl at him In a declaration of dominance. He bowed his head.

"The rouge is in the basement." He replied clearly to avoid any extra anger on my part. With one swift movement, I left the room were my dead father laid peacefully. My head was so full of thoughts I forgot how I got to the .basement. I wanted the sweet taste of revenge on my hands.

Inside was a man chained to the wall. He looked weak and almost pitiful with blood on his shirt. I. couldn't believe that this man had just killed my father. He was young, early thirties at the most but an ugly white scar ran from his brow to the center of his shaved head. He looked up at me with a bewildered looking in his cold eyes.

"Who are you?" He sneered disrespectfully with an eye full of hatred. I was going to enjoy this.

"The daughter of the man you just killed and of five minutes ago, The blood apple pack's new Luna." As soon as the words left my lips, the rouge began to shuffle away in a frenzied panic. The chains that bound him made an ear splitting noise as they rived and clanked after him. Being a wolf meant my emotions towards family was much stronger to that of a human's so a revenge seeking girl with power was bone-chillingly scary.

"N-o..." He spluttered through blind panic.I took a step closer and he froze. Each step became more and more tease till he sat at my feet in a shivering mess. To my left was a tray of things like screws, blades, clamps and other numerous things you would normally expect in a horror story. One item caught my eye, a long silver blade. Silver reacted to our skin like acid, scalding us and marking us for life, the same thing that killed my father.

"You killed my father with a silver blade and now I shall do it to you." I couldn't see past blind fury. Before he could even think I pierced the silver into his side and pulled it out. The magic of silver would mean it would take hours for him to die. I put my lips to his ear. "I can't wait to drop you off on your own doorstep just so your family can feel what I feel."...

Now 

--

That same blind rage consumed me as I stared down at the email. I felt cold within. Why was I angry? I didn't even know. Tre looked at me with his perfect gaze and purply yellow eyes. His hand crushed mine in a heart warning grip. His stubble seemed thicker than this morning and he still wore thick rimmed glasses. Now I knew I was angry, HIM was trying to control my life.

Without saying a word I rose from my seat and walked to the counter. I silently ordered two bubblegum iced cupcakes, one for me and one for Tre. I carried them back to the red diner styled booth and passed the smallest cupcake to Tre. I slid back to my seat with a simple smile on my lips.

"Why are you smiling?" Tre asked, starring at me. My smile only grew.

"This is our first date." He then smiled. I leaned into my laptop and with a few clicks of the keyboard I sent an email back.

"Dear HIM, 

I'm a Luna Dog 

I already have flies."

Ohhh, Maria gas a dark side! I don't get why I found this chapter so hard to write and I know its short but u will make it up to you with free imaginary cake :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tickle

xx