Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!

Happy's POV
{AN: HAPPY!!! It's been a long time, huh?! Annnnnnnnnnd I'm talking to myself.. I'll stop.. NOW!!}
"(Y/n), you've been quite for a while again.. You still mad that we went on this quest?" I asked her.

She sighed. "I'm not mad.. I'm over that, Happy. It's just- ugh, how do I explain this to you -Natsu is the problem. He knows that I hate yelling and that I'm sensitive. But he just yelled at my face as if I was Grey."

"I'm sure he had a perfect reason, (Y/n)." Lucy said, patting her shoulder.

(Y/n) smiled at us.

"You know that we can hear... Mostly because I'm carrying you on my back.." Grey said.

"I would've carried you, but noooo! You're still mad at me about that yelling." Natsu complaining.

"Shut up, Natsu! This wouldn't have happened if you three just listened to us!" (Y/n) and Grey shouted, getting mad.

"Come on guy! Can't we just get along for this quest? Then, once we go back to Fairy Tail, you three can deal with whatever happened between Natsu and (Y/n)." Lucy said.

"Please don't bring it up.." (Y/n) and myself said.

We stopped walking once we were facing a gate stopping us from walking into the inside.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Someone asked.

"We're wizards from Fairy Tail and we came because you called out a job for us!!" Lucy shouted.

"Then why didn't we get notified?!" Another asked.

"There was a mix up with the paper works!" Grey said.

"Then show us your guild marks!!" The first guy asked.

We all showed our guild marks, looking at the two guys.

"They-they're really here..! Open the gate!!"

They opened the gates and we walked inside the town. There were people in a group, looking at us. Then I saw (Y/n) getting close to Natsu. He just held her close, sniffing the air.

I got on top of Natsu's head, resting for a bit.

(Y/n)'s POV

Why.. do I feel so.. dizzy..?

"This is our town chief, Moka." A guy said, pointing to a guy covering his face with a robe.

"Hello, and we welcome you here into our home. Now, I would like to show you something, which is the reason why you're here. Now, my people!!" Moka said.

Everyone behind him which had the same robe covering them, which showed us what's going on. They took off their robe and what was shown shocked us all, mostly me. Their body parts were turning into demonic body parts. Nothing like my forms at all! This is confusing..

"It's like that guy in the boat.." Grey pointed out.

"Yeah.." Lucy agreed.

"Whoa!! Crazy sideburns!!" Natsu pointed out.

I smacked him behind the head. "Idiot! He's talking about his arm!!" I yelled.