Welcome to Fairy Tail

Edited on 25.12.18

"Here we are!" (Y/n) said.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, Lucy!" Happy said.

The four of us were looking at the Fairy Tail guild. It's so huge and nice. I'd never thought it would be this cool to see it in first person! I giggled at the view of Fairy Tail. It's speechless!

Natsu then kicked the two doors opened. "WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!" He shouted.

"We're home!" Happy yelled out.

"Miss us?!" (Y/n) said.

They were greeted with waves, smiles and comments as well, but they weren't so clear to hear since there's a lot of people in here. I walked in with (Y/n) by my side.

"This is Fairy Tail, Lucy. I hope you like it." (Y/n) said.

"it's wonderful. I'm speechless." I comment.

"Good to hear."

"Hey Natsu, (Y/n)! I heard you when all out in Hargeon! You two had to start trouble—" Natsu screamed as he kicked that guy's face, making him fly off his chair.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked.

"You lied about that Salamander! I'm gonna kick your ass!" Natsu yelled out, mad that he lied and ignoring my question.

"I didn't lie! And don't get mad at me! I'm not the one to blame here! I'm just passing along the rumor I heard!" The guy shouted back.

I was dumbfounded at this.

"It's was just a rumor?!"

"You wanna fight?!"

"Let's go!"

They started to fight, sending everyone who's sitting down flying off the tables and chairs.

"Now now Natsu, I think you need to clam- DOWN!" I looked over at Happy and saw that he's hit and now hitting people from the table he's on. With that he met the wall. Everyone was now fighting.

I started at an awe. "Oh wow! I'm actually standing inside the Fairy Tail guild hall!"

(Y/n) looked at me, with a sweatdrop on her head. "That's all your saying when your in a middle of a guild fight?"

Then, some guy was talking, "So, Natsu made it back, huh?!" He was a bit scary looking so I backed up, shrieking. Not only that but he's only in his underwear.

"Oh yeah Gray I'm here to. Alive and breathing." (Y/n) said, a bit rude at this guy named Gray.

"Oh, sorry (Y/n). You know how Natsu and I are. So can we fight, please?" Gray said.

"Sure, everyone in the guild is doing. So why not."

"Alright. It's time to settle things once and for all!"

"In three, two, one..and—" (Y/n) whispered to me as she pointed at a girl with a blue bra, brown hair along with her eyes, with some light brownish pants.

"Gray, your clothes." She called out.

"I don't have time for that!" Gray called out.

"That is Cana Alberona. She hold the tittle for Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker." (Y/n) told me.

Whoa.. That's cool, I guess..

Cana sighed. "See, this is why I don't date the men in cause they have no class." She picked up a barrel on beer, it seems and was drinking it from there.