Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?

Third Person POV

Natsu, Erza and Grey ran straight to Lullaby/(Y/n).

We will get you back, Snow... Know that and hang on. I know your fighting inside ya. Keep fighting. Natsu thought.

Natsu was right though... (Y/n) was having a battle for her sanity. It was harder since it was Lullaby's magic, but so far, she's been able to deal with it. And not give up.

"Lullaby, why are you doing this?!" (Y/n) shouted, panting a bit.

"It's what I do!! My magic kills and I must unleash it to kill everyone!!" Lullaby shouted back.

"Not when I'm here..." (Y/n) muttered out. She got her icy flames ready to fight Zeref's creation.

As for the trio outside (Y/n)'s mind, they were fighting with each ounce of magic they have. This is their guild member, so of course they would go all out to save their member's life.

Erza was hitting Lullaby's branches around (Y/n)'s body so it would be easier to take (Y/n) off. But it would get harder and harder to cut.

Grey aimed from the legs of Lullaby so the death spell caster can't not go anywhere.

Natsu was doing the same as Erza but with his flames instead of swords. Lullaby/(Y/n) was trying to defend itself but couldn't since the trio were to fast.

Then the army got involved. "Let's go men! We're not going anywhere until this monster is defeated!" The commander shouted out. This got Lullaby/(Y/n)'s attention.

"Stay out of it, small fries!!" Lullaby/(Y/n) shouted out. A purple beam was shot out of Lullaby's mouth and aimed for the army. Kind of..

"Aboard!! I repeat, abroad!!" The commander yelled out.

"Ye-yes, si-sir!!" And with that, the army ran off to safety.

Lullaby started to laugh, but in (Y/n)'s voice. "How pathetic!!" It said, still laughing in (Y/n)'s voice.

This pissed off the trio and the others who were on ground. Mostly, it pissed off Natsu and Grey.

This monster..Grey thought.

Is using Snow's voice... Natsu thought.

To taunt us!! Both Grey and Natsu thought. They were fired up more than ever.

As for inside (Y/n)'s mind, the fight for her sanity is still in action, but it's not looking good. (Y/n)'s is bleeding from her head, her magic is almost out, and she can't have Amy get there so she can't have more time to heal. (Y/n) has seen want it's like to fight on her own. And she's loosing the battle to prove herself.

"Had enough..? Cause I'm not done yet..." Lullaby said, walking towards (Y/n).

What the hell do I do..? The only thing that I can do are my transformation, but that takes up all of my magic energy. What would Natsu do..? (Y/n) thought, panting.

Ignore the pain. Just ignore the pain. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. My life will not end here in front of Happy and Natsu's eyes. I will not die in front of their eyes! (Y/n) remembered. But, in this case, she will not die in front of the people who cared for her. Not like this. Or never.

(Y/n) got up, and looked at Lullaby in determination. "I will not die in your hands.. I will not die in front of the people who care for me.. And I will not die when my mother gets me.." (Y/n) muttered out, over and over again.