Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?

(Y/n)'s POV

"Why do you believe that he would hurt me..? He helped me and Wendy survive for years, Hisa! He would never do something like that to us!" I yelled out.

"But he will... (Y/-"

"Don't you dare call me by that name! You have no ducking right to!!" I was slapped on the face.

"I may have killed your father, but I am still your mother. And you will treat me like one as so!" Hisa told me.

What the hell happened to the woman who was sadistic? The woman who wanted to kill me? I thought, looking at her.

"I need you to kill me now... So you can beat him.." Hisa told me.

"Why would I do that to him?! He saved our lives!!"

"Cause he will turn on you! I promise you that!"

"NO HE WON'T!!!!"

"YOU WILL EITHER KILL ME NOW, OR THE PEOPLE WHO YOU LOVE WILL DIE IM FROMT OF YOUR EYES!!! THEY MAY THEY DIE ON ME OR NOT!!! But either way they will die..."

This is my real mother. The kind, caring and warning mother.

My eyes widen.. Is she...

Then the sweet mother I once knew was switched to the sadistic I know today. She was starting to use her own magic to hit me.

"You're so easily to control, (Y/n)!! Learn how to know from the real me!!"

"Hey sweetheart, meet Wendy. Your little sister.." I heard Hisa's voice. Then I heard a softly, faint cry. It was Wendy. This was when she was born.

I was given a punch that sent me flying to the other side of the forest, near Magnolia. Laying down on the ground, I felt time slowing down.

"She has your eyes and hair, daddy!" I heard myself say.

"She does, doesn't she?" I heard my father.

"Welcome to the family, Wendy. You big sister (Y/n) will look after you, even in heaven." My mother said.

Father... I'm sorry.. But, I can't protect Wendy.. I'm not good enough. I felt her alone cause I was scared out of my mind. I'm a terrible sister. I'm sorry for fucking up. It's my fault... I thought.

As I opened my eyes, I saw my mother in front of me. She started to kick my stomach repeatedly. I was yelling in pain. Then, she started to punch me in the face. It was starting getting hard breathe. Blood was coming out of my mouth.

"Mo-moth-mother... St-stop..." I whispered out. 

My eye visions were starting to get blurry. Spots were everywhere.

"Scream a little louder, hon! I wanna hear you scream!!" Hisa yelled out. She started to kick me in the stomach, making me roll near the water. She walked over to me and pulled my hair. "Scream for mommy..." Then she started to punch me in the back. The pain unbearable, I started to scream at the top of my lungs.

"NATSU!!!!!!" I cried out, while being punched by my own mother.

Then, my mother was hit in the face with... fire.

"Stay away from my girlfriend.."

My eyes widen as I slightly saw a scarf and vest that I know.

"Nats-" Then... I passed out.

Natsu's POV

"Nats-" I heard Snow say, but there was a slight thud. I turned my head around and my eyes widen as I saw that she was unconscious.