1

The rickety boat thrashed on the sea, waves breaking over its side. It was very dangerous conditions for sailing, but Cas was on a mission. Soon the bioluminescent plankton would be gone and he would never see them. All things from the sea fascinated Castiel. He lived for the sea. His home was the sea. He was the sea. There was just so much about this vast ocean that people didn't know. Castiel wanted to know it all. He needed to know it all.

Cas looked out into the stormy gray sky hoping it would clear up soon. He wanted this night to be perfect. Just him and the majesty of the ocean.

After sailing for a few more hours, the sea calmed and the moon and thousands of stars peeked out from a great black veil. Winking down at him, the stars gave the message of friendly omens and good things to come. Cas stretched out on a chair off the deck. All he had to do know was wait.

It started then- Just one, then ten, until millions of plankton winked back at him, brighter than the stars.

Sleep claimed him.

*

*

*

Author's note:

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this weird little fanfic! I'd love to hear what you guys think about it in the comments, so please feel free to comment! I will definetly be trying to update as often as I can, but as you guys probably understand, I am super busy with school and all that. I apologize in advance for any inconvience, but I hope you all understand.

Thank you for reading and commenting!

~M