Chapter 4 : The Club

Start from the beginning

'His name is Nathaniel and here's his number!' she squealed.

'I don't believe it! Here's your ten Alex.'

'What did you say to him?' I asked curious.

'Well I actually just asked for his name and played with his ego. Seems like it worked! Men are so easy.' she chuckled.

I laughed and sipped my drink. James was still pouting, grumbling some weird things while drinking his Coke.

。。。

'Wow that was awesome!' I exclaimed now outside of the club.

'Told you you'll like it.' said Alex.

We took a taxi, well two since James lived at the opposite side.

'Thanks for tonight.' I repeated myself.

'You're welcome. But I'm disappointed that you didn't meet a special someone.' she said smirking.

'You can't rush things, that's how life works.'

'Still. I wanted to witness some of it tonight.' she pouted.

I sighted. Sometimes I thought on how did I end up with Alex and James. They were so different from me. We didn't like the same thing nor had the same personalities.

We arrived at my home. We agreed to pay half of the price and let the money with her. I unlocked the door and went inside. It was 11:47 pm. Normally everybody was asleep now. As slowly as possible and went toward the stairs when the lights went on.

'Is that you honey?' asked my mother.

'Yeah, it's me mom. Why didn't you went to sleep? You'll catch a cold like this.'

'I was worried and you actually came back at a decent hour since you were out in a party tonight. I'm proud of you, now go get some sleep.' she smiled at me.

'Goodnight mom.'

'Goodnight honey.'

I went upstairs first and took another shower before going to bed.

'That's the best thing I can have before sleep...' I murmured to myself getting out of the bathroom.

I went inside my room and let myself fell on my bed. It was all warm and cozy. In no time I fell in the land of dream.

。。。

Where am I?

I looked around and I saw trees. There was trees everywhere.

How the hell did I end up in a forest?

I knew that I shouldn't wander around, but curiosity won. No matter how long and how far I walked, I could only find trees.

I think I'm lost... I sighted. Then I heard something. Like a grumble, was it someone voice? I stopped moving and tried to hear from where the voice came from.

I slowly walked toward the noise and found myself in a place surrounded by trees with nothing in the middle.

Okay, I think I'm dreaming.

This time I heard the whisper next to my ear and I gasped. I jumped and turned around to see who or what it was. However there was nothing.

'Hello? Someone here?' I shouted.

I knew it was something incredible stupid to do, but I didn't have a better idea.

Then a silhouette appeared out of nowhere.

Okay, I'm definitely dreaming.

I couldn't quite distinguish how the man looked like. He was like a shadow.

He suddenly flied toward me and grasped my by the throat.

I gasped, but stayed still.

Why?

Well... Because I was staring at the most beautiful grey eyes that I never saw. I couldn't look away, I was like hypnotized by these eyes.

'Mine.' he growled and kissed me.