Epilogue

As we made our way back to the place where I was supposed to be sacrificed, I could see multiples bodies laying on the ground. Some were in one piece, others weren't that lucky. Looked like the hellhounds were hungry tonight and when I saw some of them gnawing on some bones, I knew I was right. It didn't take long before I saw Sitri with other Daemons. I ran toward him before taking him into my arms. The man tensed and was surely unsure of why I did it.

"Thank you! Thank you for your help," I repeated with a smile as I looked up with my chin on his chest.

"Yeah... No problem," he answered with a forced smile as he looked at Cameron and me.

I let go of the man, "So, what do we do now?"

"Kill the last of them," stated my mate from behind.

"Yeah, I guess it can't be helped..." I answered with a frown. I knew we couldn't let them live without history repeating itself. It was to protect my loved ones after all. "What's the plan?"

"Go home," Cameron answered making me look at him confusedly.

"But you just said..."

"I didn't say we. Sitri and the others will take care of it for us," he extended his hand toward me with a gentle smile. "Hold tight and close your eyes."

I did as he said and a minute later, when he told me to open my eyes, I found myself in our living room. Oh yeah, I totally forgot about his teleportation skills. I let myself fall on the couch next to me with a heavy sight. It finally ended. We can be together for good now. Together... Yeah, that sounded good.

I felt him sit beside me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my temple and we just laid there, enjoying each other's company. It had been way too long since we spent some time alone.

Then something hit me hard and slightly turned to the love of my life before asking, "Did you call my mom? Please tell me you did!"

"Sorry, I forgot," he smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"No, no, no, no. You didn't! It's a joke right? She is so killing us!" I panicked.

"I'm sure you'll survive. Want to give her a call?"

"You call her and tell her that we... We went hiking, but got lost for a whole month and that a bear ate our cellphones."

Cameron chuckled before pulling me into his arms. "Relax, let's just enjoy our day together first. Tomorrow, we will think of something," He snuggled his nose into the crook of my neck, "I missed you, so much..." I felt him tense before tightening his hold on me making it hard to breathe. "And when I saw that bitch pointing a gun at you..." he growled angrily. "I really had to control myself to not kill her. Fortunately, Demon was with me or else..." his tone lightened a little, "We wouldn't have the chance to torture her."

"I'm here aren't I?" I added as I let myself get pulled into his lap.

"What if I didn't get there in time? Just... Like last time..." he sulked.

"You did. You held your promise. Cameron," I lifted his head with my hand, "You saved me. I'm not going anywhere soon. Thank you."

"Then... Where is my thank you kiss?"

I sighed, "If you wanted one, you should just have asked."

I leaned down and let my lips touch his and a few seconds later, I pulled away.

"That's all?"

"What? You want more?"

"You little," he growled playfully as I laughed.

Then, he put his weight on one of his arms and used the other to pull my head down. Our lips meet again, but this time, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes and concentrated on his tongue, mouth, hand and words. It had been way too long. I just wanted to feel him, to be his lover all over again.

I was panting when he finally broke the kiss. Even though I couldn't breathe, I didn't want him to stop. Dying by a kiss didn't sound that bad and damn, his tongue was just mind-blowing.

"More... Don't stop," I panted as I pulled his shirt for another kiss. He did kiss me again and my mind went blank. More, I wanted more of him. That was all I could think about.

"Mmmm, such sweet soft lips," he teased as he licked my lips before nibbling on them. He then turned my head to the side to blow and insert his tongue into my ear making me squeak and push him away. He did let my ear alone, only to graze my neck with his teeth. I moaned as I put my hand into his hair. "Look at all those sounds you make. You don't even need to say anything, I can tell. Look, your nipples spring to attention!"

He slowly lifted my shirt up as his thumb played with my nipples. He sucked on each of them making them all wet and glistening before blowing on them. He continued to pay some extra attention making them all hard and sensitive.

"Will I have some milk?" he asked before sucking intently on one of my nipples before biting on it.

"O-of course not! I'm a man, how c-can I ha-Ah-ve milk?"

"No milk? Then maybe I'm not looking at the right place?" He grabbed my erection making my hips jerk up as I moaned loudly. "Look, you're all hard already. Did it miss me? If I get him enough attention, will I have some milk? I'm starving..."

"Fuck Cameron! Since when you're into dirty talk? Just fuck me already!" I groaned frustrated as I moved my hips up and down into his grip.

"Such an impatient little kitten and I was trying to be passionate here..." He pulled my pants down along with his. Then, he grabbed my ankles and put them on his shoulder making me show my ass to him. A bottle of lube appeared in his hand as he poured it directly on my ass. I let out a gasp of surprise when he inserted his finger inside. "So tight and look, I can feel it twitch. I bet one finger isn't enough."

"J-just do it already-IH!" I squealed as he inserted another finger before attacking my prostate.

"I know, I know. You want daddy right?" he teased with a smirk making me blush.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-daddy??"

"Yes?" I gaped at him and couldn't bear to look at him anymore, so I hid my face behind my hand. I then heard a deep belly laugh, "You're so cute. I'm sorry for teasing you."

"It's okay..." I mumbled as I let him kiss n my cheek as an apology.

"I love you, Matt," he confessed making me nod since I couldn't trust my mouth to utter a single word. "Now, let's have fun!"

THE END