Chapter 4 : The Club

'You'll see Matt, you'll love tonight!' exclaimed Alex.

'Yeah...' I groaned while looking at the new club.

I didn't know what was worst, the ocean of people inside or the fact that it was a normal club downstairs and a BDSM club on the first floor. So, sometimes, we could see some Dom or Sub on the dance floor. Also, why the music was so loud? We practically had to shout on each other to communicate!

'Let's go dance! And have FUN!' James shouted joyfully taking my hand and dragged me on the dance floor while Alex followed behind.

They both started to dance and looked me impatiently. I sighted and gave in. We all danced for a while and I finally let myself loose. I danced at the rhythm of the music and my friends and I started to make a sandwich with Alex in the middle.

After a moment, we decided to take a drink. It was hotter than when we entered the club. It was normal I know. We walked through the ocean of dancing people and sat on the high chairs in front of the bar.

We made a sign to the bartender and waited for him to come to us.

'Hey guys, what can I make for you?' the bartender asked with a smile.

'Coke for us.' said James pointing at him and Alex.

'How about you?' asked again the bartender.

'I'll take... Water.' I answered after hesitating a bit.

'Come on man! Water? You're 18!' shouted James over the music.

'Why not try once? It's not like you'll do this everyday.' Alex supported my friend.

'Then what do I take?' I asked.

'I recommend Spiritz, it's very popular.' said the bartender out if no where.

'Okay I'll take that. Thanks.'

'No problem man.'

He took out two cans of Coke and poured some in the glasses then gave it to my friends, then he took out a bottle of some alcohol and a can of Sprite. He poured both of the mixture in a closed bottle and shook it. Then took out a fancy glass and poured it.

'Here's you Spiritz! Enjoy!'

We nodded to thank him and he went off to another person waiting for a drink.

'Don't you think he's kind of cute?' said Alex out of nowhere.

'Who?' I asked confused.

''The bartender of course! Do you think that I should ask him for his name and number?'

'You have no chance, check at all the chicks over there already drooling over him.' James groaned while shaking his head.

'I bet he will give it to me!' she said looking at her prey.

'You want to bet?'

'Okay, game on!' challenged Alex.

'10$ that he won't give you his number and name! What about you Matt?' asked James.

'10 bucks on Alex.' I said.

I don't know what was this feeling, but I actually feel confident on my bet. She would win, you would see.

We waited for the bartender to serve the girls over there and Alex made went to talk to him. We were to far to hear what they were saying, but it seemed like I was going to win the bet!

Then the guy took out a napkin and Alex gave him a pencil. He wrote on it and gave it back to her. She winked at him and went back to her place.

'So? What's his name and number?' grumbled an angry James.