Chapter 8 : Plans

Sorry for the wait, but I was very busy this week... So here we go, a new chapter! Hope you guys will like it!

•~•~•

I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to see him! For the past few days, I had been obsessed with Cameron, I couldn't stop thinking of him. Like why did he talk in old English? Why he didn't know how to use a phone? But more importantly, why did it seem like I had met him before?

If I knew someone this hot, I would have remembered! He was very difficult to forget. He looked very old yet young. It seemed like he kept a young and healty body and his mind was like centuries old. He gave the same feeling of someone who lived long enough to tell about life. His hair and eyes were as coal. They were beautiful, because it wasn't the sort of dark that were evil. But they were shining and dark at the same time. I didn't know how to explain it, but each time I saw him in my dreams, I was lost in those magnificent eyes. There was like that on Earth. However, in those beautiful orbs, there was something that was missing. There was like a hole in there...

Maybe I should call him... Yeah that was a great idea and maybe I would be able to see him again! Excited, I took out my phone and searched for his name in my contact list. When I finally found it, I called him. The ringtone was making me nervous. How should I start? What should I say? What if he was busy? What...

'Hello, who's speaking?' said Cameron from the other side.

I gulped. 'Hey, Cameron? It's Matt. Sorry to bother you...'

'Good afternoon, Matt! I'm happy you called me! You seemed occupied that's wherefore I didn't call you sooner.' answered Cameron happy.

Oh, it was my fault then, because last time he called me, I said I was occupied...

'Y-yeah, sorry about that... I was wondering if you wanted to do something Saturday. I-if you're free of course!'

'Yes, I'm free Saturday, so what do you want to do?'

I let out a sight if relief, he didn't reject me. 'W-what about a movie and then m-maybe, we can go eat somewhere?' I tried.

'Of course, if you're happy with that. Do you want me to come and pick you up?'

'Ummm...' My mind raced thinking of the possibilities. It was a no no for him to come pick me up at my front door. If my parents or Jess saw him again, who knows what will happen. 'No it's okay, but thanks thought. Let's me there, I'll wait for you at the front door.' I answered with a small smile. Finally, I was finally going to see him again!

'If you insist.'

'Okay, see you tomorrow!'

'Ay, see you tomorrow.' he chuckled.

I ended the phone call and made a little dance. I was so happy he didn't reject me and I'm going on a date! Wait... Is it a date? Whatever, I was going to see him anyways.

Then my sister chose this moment to enter my room without knocking... Again. I stopped my dance and looked at her in disbelief.

'Jess! Don't you know what privacy is?' I asked angrily at her.

'Why the privacy thing suddenly? Usually you don't mind that I go in without knocking. And why are you dancing?' she asked me with her hands on her hips.

'Why can't I dance?'

'Because you never dance. Now tell me.' she made a sign with her hand to tell me to hurry.

'I'm going out with a friend tomorrow. Nothing new.'

'Nothing new?!? Matt, my brother who never went to parties and out with his friends is now going to do it?!' she stated in disbelief. 'So... Who's your friend?'

'A friend I met in a club.'

'You mean the one that kissed you? So you're going on a date?!' her eyes went bigger than ever.

'It's not a date! We aren't even together! He's a friend! A friend.'

'You're not together... Yet. Anyways, I don't mind my brother being gay, but I just want to met him once. Isn't that fair?'

'Okay one day I'll introduce you to him, if we end together a and I said IF! Now get out of my room, I have to study for my test on Monday.' I said pushing her out of my room.

'That's the brother I know.' she teased and went out of my room while closing the door.

If only I had a machine that could make the time pass faster... I could already be with Cameron... I sight.