a B+ and a Week Off

Start from the beginning

"Hey.. Speaking of Star," Tim suddenly glanced around,"Where's the blondie anyway..?"

"Ah, she's dealing with princess stuff at her home," I shrugged, "I mean, she will be a queen in a few years,"

"Right.. Mewni, was it?" Tim muttered off. "A beautiful place.."

"Hm?" I raised an eyebrow,"Wait, what? Have you been there before? Or did Star take you..? Already?"

"O-oh! Um- no, not at all! I meant how it sounds like a beautiful place! Eheh- yeah..! We should go sometime..!" Tim blurted out, which I found suspicious but shrugged it off.

"One day we should," I sighed.

"Or.. maybe next week!"

"Hm..? What do you mean?" I turned to look at him, and he had that grin cemented onto his face again.

"You forgot? We have two weeks off starting tomorrow!" Tim cheered. "We can do all kinds of stuff: bungee-jumping, sky diving, snorkeling, fishing, ah, and touring in Mewni too!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down, it's not like it's summer vacation." I smirked,"Did you forget? It's almost winter," I pointed at my hoodie that I wore with a red scarf I had gotten last Christmas, then to his black coat he wore. "Plus, in Mewni I think it just gets more cold than here,"

"R-right.." He said a little disappointedly.

"But.." I added,"There is skiing, or sledding.. And snowball fights, snowmen, snow forts..."

"Hell yeah! I can't wait for winter to be here! Fall should just get outta here already," He grinned.

"You're pretty excited about it,"

Tim sighed. "I never really had good times when it was winter though.."
"Or was able to even see winter in general,"

I asked curiously,"Hm..? Why's that?"

"I was never able to head outside.. Almost thought winter never existed," Tim looked up at the gray sky, before bringing his hand out to it.
"Where I come from... It's always warm or hot.. Sometimes even cool if we were lucky,"

"I see..." I turned to look at the sky as well. "To be honest... This is almost new to everyone here too,"

"Hm..?"

"It usually never gets this cold, only cool breezes or windy days," I shrugged,"Maybe it's just the weather being bipolar.. who knows,"

Tim stayed silent in thought.
"Then that leaves us to experience winter together,"

"W-what..?" I turned my head to him, seeing that smile once again.

- Meanwhile...

"Ugh.. Great, it didn't work..!" A male growled as he walked father away from the scene of the two males on the grass.
"- the last time I play with the weather,"

A female nearby rolled her eyes. "Your fault," The twin crossed one of her arms as she ate a churro.

"How- how is it my fault, exactly?" He tried his best to keep in his anger.

"Eh, nothing."

"No," The male took one step closer.
"Do tell me, Orianna, please!" He chuckled, "Unless you can do any better,"

"Ugh!" The female twin named Orianna groaned in annoyance,"Orion- You're such a little brat when you're angry..!"

"What'd you expect? It runs in the family..!" The male twin named Orion groaned back. "Anyway, you gonna tell me or not?"