Chapter 33 - All is revealed.

Comenzar desde el principio

“How in the name of Heracles did you do that?” Hollie asked.

“I don’t know, I just, I don’t know.”

“Calm down man, I thought you were gonna blow us all to bits when those lava waterfalls came on the scene, I thought you were gonna explode,” Broudie told.

“Me too,” Jay agreed.

“Bit slippery the floor, want it?” Claire laughed.

“Yeah.”

“Right we best carry on,” Hollie chirped.

“We’re lost Hol,” Jordan sighed.

“Well you’re the optimistic one,” Broudie said.

“C’mon, we’re not gonna get anywhere by staying here.” Hollie strolled off towards the left doorway.

“D’you reckon we could break our way out of here?” Jordan asked.

“Doubt it,” Jay replied, as he went over to Hollie’s aid, helping her walk with only one leg in feeling.

The doorway led into another dark-ish tunnel with torches lit either side. They walked down the old, dusty tunnel for a few minutes when they heard a voice. The dreaded voice they had heard so many times before,

“TELEPORTATION IN PROCESS!”

“What now?” Broudie complained.

“Teleportation doesn’t sound good,” Hollie said.

“Maybe it’s teleportation out of here,” Jay suggested.

Then suddenly the torches along the walls of the tunnel went out, and a cold wind swept through.

A bright light appeared above each of the five ring bearers.

“Oo, spotlights,” Claire admired, smiling a look of hopefulness.

The lights descended around them, engulfing them in light.

As the light shone brighter Jay felt relaxed, as soothed as the LE baker chocolate.

“GO!”

Suddenly they were swept off their feet. Swirling round in a world of white. Air rushing past them. Worries rushing away with it.

They were teleported through the dream world.

It lasted a minute, two at most, until the calming glow began to fade.

Jay looked below and realised that he was levitating above the ground. He looked around and saw that he was in a gigantic hallway, with millions of floating fires spread along the walls. There was only one way to go in the hallway, because the other side had been blocked off by a big clump of tumbling rubble.