Preference 63- You hate each other, but secretly have feelings

Start from the beginning

Niall:

You looked over at Niall in digust. The way he ate was horrendous. Food flew everywhere and got all over his shirt. But that didn't stop him from eating.

"Niall, that's a new shirt. And you still haven't taken your photos yet. Don't ruin it."You told at him. You were One Direction's stylist. All of the other boys, were really easy going and went the flow. Then, there was Niall. Who tried to make your job, as difficult as possible.

"Sure, babe." Niall winked, throwing a wing at the back of your bare leg. You screamed.

"What was that for? Oh my gosh, I hate you." You shouted at Niall. Niall just shrugged his shoulders and continued you eating.

"You're so annoying." You mumbled.

"Feelings are very mutual." Niall spoke.

"Fine. How about you get another stylist and leave me alone, okay?" You said, finally letting Niall get to you. You packed up your things and let out the room. You were almost to your car, when a hand grabbed your shoulder. You turned to see Niall.

"What do you want? Got any more food, you wanna throw at me?" You said.

"I don't know how to approach you." Niall whispered. Your eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "What?"

"Like, you're so gorgeous and talented, with the clothes thing, ya know. Also, you're so confident and independent. And I don't know, how to approach you." Niall said, holding his head down.

"Wait. Niall, you're calling me gorgeous, after you threw a chicken wing at me leg?" You asked.

"It's my way of flirting, alright." He said, not even looking you in the eyes. You couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Well, you should really work on it. It sucks." You said, walking away.

"Oh and I like Chinese food." You called over your shoulder, winking. Niall simply smiled, making a mention note to call for reservations at a Chinese restaurant.

Liam:

If you hate Liam, I feel bad for you, son.

Louis:

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Enough." Your teacher screamed. You and Louis just glared at each other. "Both of you, detention." She announced. You crossed your arms. Louis just rolled his eyes.