Our Journey to Karachi

Start from the beginning

"I lost my room." I said and he held my hand.

"I'll take you to Jahnu papa's room." He said and I smiled on the way he called Jahan.

We walked to the stairs and I keep looking at him. He was so cute. He stopped and I looked at the door which was of my room.

"Thank you." I said,kissing his cheek.

"What is your name?" He asked and I sat in front of him on my knees.

"Zeeniya." I said,touching his cheek.

"What does it mean?" He asked cutely.

"Its a flower name." I answered.

"Flower wow! I like flowers. Zee..zeeya." He tried to say my name.

"Zeeniya." I told him again.

"Zee..zeeya." He said and I smiled.

"For you I'm Zeeya. Okay." I said and he smiled happily.

He ran from there and I stood  up to go to my room smilingly.

"Zeeya Maa." I turned, shocked on the voice.

Aarib was standing. He was smiling.

"What...what did you say?" I asked and sat down in front of him.

"Zeeya Maa, this is for you." He said and gave me a chocolate.

I took it and he kissed my cheek and ran away. I keep seated there. I touched my cheek and smiled with tears. No one ever kissed me,not even my mom and this cute angel made me feel so special.

I went in the room,smiling on the words Aarib said. He called me Maa. It made me feel so special. I start placing the boxes in one of the bag when the door opened. I looked up and my eyes met with his who  averted his eyes immediately to other direction. I was watching him from corner of my eye. He took his clothes and went to change. After 10 minute,he came out. I was seated on bed. He took his wallet and watch after combing his hair and wore his shoes.

"You ready?" He asked me, without looking at me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Let's go then." He said and picked some bags and went out of the room.

I hurriedly covered my head with my Hijab,placed my dupatta on my right shoulder and pinned it. I placed a black shawl on my other shoulder which had glass work with beautiful embroidery on its boarder. It was little cold outside. It was the start of winter, so it was good to take some warm clothes with.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking good. I picked my hand bag and went out where Jahan was waiting for me. I saw him keeping all luggage and baggage in the car.

"Here is some food and tea for your journey. Don't drive too much and don't use mobile while driving." Khala Ami instructed Jahan while I was shocked.

"We are going by road?"I asked shockingly.

"Yes,we are driving." It was Jahan who answered.

Islamabad to Karachi,journey of two days,with Jahan ,by road in this winter. Really!WOW
This would be my first journey by road,with Jahan. I was very excited.

I was jumping in my mind. I had never a journey by road;or I can say I had never been taken to anywhere and now i was going to enjoy this beautiful journey with my husband. A lot of people travel a lot every time but the journey is, when you travel with the one who is special to you.