⋆ If It's Not Too Late ⋆

This is a dramatic JiKook One-Shot fanfiction that will surely make you think twice about this ship. If you think Jimin is the only one who wants this ship to sail then you better think twice.

I recommend listening to IF YOU of Big Bang

•••••

⋆IF IT'S NOT TOO LATE⋆

Jeongguk and Jimin travelled  back to Busan together. As they arrived there, an unfortunate thing happened. It started raining heavily. Since Jimin's house is much closer than Jeongguk's, they've decided to stay there for awhile.

Few hours has passed but the rain hasn't stop pouring. Jeongguk remains at Jimin's house as they wait for the weather to ease.

Since the day has begun, Jimin keeps giving Jeongguk a cold atmosphere— he avoids him at all costs and even avoid the slightest eye contact.

While waiting they've decided to watch a movie to pass time. Jeongguk joyfully picks from the stash of DVDs while Jimin sits quietly on the sofa, just looking at him expressionless. Once they've decided what to watch, Jeongguk then turned the lights off. To have only the television give them light as the dark surrounds them.

Jeongguk picked a comedy movie thinking it can light up the mood. He laughed and laughed at every scene but Jimin didn't even bothered to place a smile on his face.

Jeongguk noticed that Jimin is completely different from before— he doesn't talk to him that often anymore, he doesn't play with him anymore and he isn't that sweet anymore.

Overall, he isn't him anymore.

After a few hours, Jimin still remains showing his unusual self. Jeongguk then finally decided to stop the movie making Jimin face him with a curious expression.

Jeongguk's POV

"Hyung, why are you being like this?" I utter as I slowly face Jimin hyung with weary eyes.

I can't take this anymore. Why do he only act like this in front of me and not to the others? He has never been this cold to me before, I think to myself.

I feel drained physically and thinking about this is making me drained mentally as well.

"What do you mean?" he utters in a monotone voice as he faces me, looking straight into my soul.

I was left speechless as I heard his voice sounding so heartless. It makes my whole body tremble making me weak inside and out. I really can't take this anymore. I want him to hug me and cuddle with me like he always do but there's nothing I can do right now because I'm feeling so weak.

I can feel my tears starts to pool up in my eyes. I lowered my head, tightly closed my eyes and prevent my tears from falling. I inhaled deeply and face him while I remain my position.

"Hyung?" I utter as he sits beside me just a few feet away.

He answers but I can't seem to utter another word. Looking at him is making me weaker and weaker by the second.

"I'm waiting.." he mutter as he looks away to the opposite side.

I look down and hold his soft hand with both of my hands.

"Love me again.." I burst out sounding like a command. I didn't meant it to be like that, it just burst out off of me.

I held onto his hand tighter and feel my skin sink into his, and utter again, "Could you love me again hyung?" I look up to him with tears flowing from my eyes. I can't stop it because it's flowing uncontrollably.