1. About Me

Roxanne POV:

Hello everyone my name is Roxanne Michelle Johnson-Garcia. I'm 22 and my birthday is on May 12. My dad is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, my sister's are Simone Alexandra Johnson-Garcia and our mom  is Danny Garcia. And we have two half sister's jasmine Johnson-Hashian and Tiana Gia Johnson-Hashian. Simone and my parents divorced, my dad remarried to his now wife, and with her they had my two young sisters. Simone and I are from a Samoan/American/African American and Mexican/Cuban American family. My moms side is Mexican/ Cuban/ American and my dads side are Samoan/American/African American. My mom and dad divorce when I just had turned 15 and Simone had just turned 13. Yeah it was hard on me for a while, because that meant that my custody was also on the line along with my sisters. Which my dad got,  my mom said we are going to be better off with him. My mom passed away when I was 15 about to turn 16 and Simone was 13 about to turn 14.(btw Dany Garcia isn't dead) It was also hard on Simone not just me, but some how it effected me more then her in a way. 4 months after she got divorced with my dad, it was super hard on me. I had found out two months later that she had a week to live, because she had a brain tumor and that they couldn't do nothing about the brain tumor because the cancer had spread. That was the reason she and my dad got divorced. She rather for my dad be divorced then a widow. My whole family knew about it but me. They knew way before and I mean it was for a reason they kept it from me. Even Simone knew before I did. My mom had told me she was going to go to Mexico with my Grandma to visit family there. But she was really in the hospital.

At the time I was with my uncle Roman's wife doing some shopping. And that's when my dad had told me when I got home that she had a week left to live. That whole week I was at the hospital and I didn't even go home. When the day came it was super hard on me because I was like super close to my mom. It was hard on both Simone and I, but growing up we were both love equally from my mom. But I was a mommas girl and Simone was a dad girl. Both parents loved us no matter what. That day I only talked to my Uncle Roman because I see him as a second dad and if my dad wasn't home and I needed to talk to someone about boyfriends I could talk to him. I talk to my moms twin sister and I still do and visit her and I invite her to any family gathering that we have. That year was hard, because I had lost my mom. I closed off the world, especially that one person that need me the most. It was my sister, till this day I regret that I even shut her out. When I had turned 17, my dad had told us that he was dating. When my mom died she told me that if my dad ever dated and got married again, to not hold a grudge or stop talking to him. If I feel like he had ever disrespect her in anyway, because either or weather she was able to live that it was still going to happen. Because no matter what it was meant to happen in our life at some point, because got had it planned/written it out for us. And like the amendment says, "honor your father and mother." Which I shouldn't judge my parents decisions. So I told my dad if he did ever dated again, to just let me know and not hide it from me, because if he ever did I will get mad and stop talking to him. That year I had gotten curvy , like Ashley graham curvy.

The day before my mom had passed away she made me promise that her wish would come true. Some how I knew everyone knew once again.
Flashback:

"I want you to make me a promise before I die," my mom said. "Anything mom. Just tell me what is your last wish," I said. "I want you to get married to Harry Styles 4 months after your 22 birthday. If not be married by then at least engaged," she said. "So this is an arranged marriage. An As in your friend Anne style's Son," I said. She just nodded and that's when the the line went silent meaning she had passed away.

Flashback end

That was like 6 years ago and I'm going to turn 22 in just three months. I came face to face with Harry a couple of times and my dad told me that we where having his family and his best friends over for dinner and he was bringing a special guests but I didn't know who it was. My dad has three cousins, well he has more, but the three cousins that I'm talking about are really like super close to me. My dads cousin Roman I see him as an uncle, because he is in his 30s not sure if early, mid or late 30s. He has a brother and both are over protective, becucse they are the only two boys with no sister. And then there's the twins Jay and Jimmy USO. I seen the twins as brothers I don't know why but I guess, because their 26. I'm just 5 years younger then them. So yeah. The twins have three other brothers and no sister so that's why we see each other as siblings. All three have kids, that they love so much.

I will finish collage in May 10, two days before my 22sd birthday. When I had finished high school I took a year off school and just focus on opening my own photography shop and that's what i did. Then I went back to collage to get my degree on photography. My family all where or are still in wrestling in the WWE. I imaged my self being a wrestler like my dad, uncle Roman and the twins. But then I wanted to do something different. Since I own my own business and my step-mom helps too when I can't handle it by my self when it's packed. I mean I get people like Kim Kardashian, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Drake or just normal customers. But I like it. I mean yeah I'm a wrestler, but I go when ever they need me so yeah.

Everyone just get mad, because its always Roxanne and the twins this or Roman And Roxanne that. I get along with all my family. I have one big crazy Samoan family. I hang around with them more because I mean I'm like 75% Samoan so yeah. I really don't have people to call friends. Because they are either fake or are always trying to get at my uncles or my cousins which they don't like.

(A/N: hope you guys like it)