Chapter 16

-Ashton

I lied there, on the cold bed, goosebumps covering my naked body. I was so cold, but I had no strength to pull the sweaty comforter over me. I was frozen in place.

All I did was think about how I was so stupid to let Sebastian do that to me. I could've done something. I wouldn't be in this spot if I just would've done something! But what could I have done? I'm just a weak little boy who can't do anything.

With all my strength, I grabbed my phone to check what time it was.

2:21 am

I sighed and put my phone back. I slowly got out of the bed, whimpering from the pain in my lower back. I successfully got my clothes back on, which took a couple try's at first.

Walking out of the room, I saw that people were still at the party. The music was blasting loudly and drunk teenagers were all over each other. I made my way downstairs, limping in the process, and then I felt a hand grab me, spinning me around.

It was Luke. My boyfriend.

"Ashyyyy, where the fuck were you?! I was looking everywhere for you!" He yelled, but not in an angry tone. His breath also smelling like beer. I contemplated telling him what happened, but then I decided that I should just keep this to myself. People don't need to know what Sebastian did to me. It's too embarrassing.

"O-Oh, um, I-I fell asleep. I was very tired. In fact, I still am. Can you take me home?" I ask, trying my best to sound convincing. He nodded, thankfully, and lead me to his car. We got in, and when he started to drive, he was kinda sloppy with his driving, but we still got home safe.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Lukey." I say, exiting the car without a kiss or anything. I didn't want to be touched after what happened. He drove off into the night and I went inside. I tried my best to not wake anyone up, which I didn't.

I immediately went to the bath. I felt disgusting and this pain was horrible. The nice hot water should ooze the pain. Well, some of it.

I entered the tub, and I signed. I don't know what to do. Why did this have to happen to me? I never did anything bad! A tear rolled down my face, tugging at my hair of frustration.

What if Sebastian does it again? I can't handle it a second time. I can't even handle it right now!

Once I got out of the bath, I changed into some comfortable clothes and slowly climbed into bed. I cried softly as the image of what happened repeatedly played in my head. Why would he do that to me? I thought he was nice. I thought he liked me, but I guess I was wrong. Luke is the only one who likes me, but what if he doesn't like me anymore if he finds out what happened? I can't loose him! I really like him! I've never felt this way towards him than any other person before, well he is my first boyfriend.

I started to cry harder, harder than I ever did before. My mum must've heard me because she ran into my room asking what was wrong. I shook my head sobbing hysterically. She engulfed me into a hug, rocking me back and forth, telling me that everything was going to be okay.

But was it really?

----------