Chapter 13

-Calum (surprise bitches lol)

"Why can't you just accept them?!" I say to Michael. We were both currently in his room, laying down on his bed.

"Because it's wrong." He said, and I turned on my side, my hand supporting my head, and he did the same, so we were both facing each other.

"If they're happy being with each other, why can't you just be happy for them?"

"It's unnatural and gross!"

"But they seem like a cute couple.."

"I don't care if they're a cute couple, Calum! It's not right! Now just shut up!" He snaps, and after that things were silent. I then started to look at him, and take in every feature he had. He had beautiful eyes. He had an adorable nose, and such kissable lips, but his eyes are my favorite feature about him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to kiss a boy?"

"Hell no! That's disgusting!"

"How do you know? You've never kissed a boy before."

"I just know that it's gross!"

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, starting to get closer to him, where our faces were inches apart.

"Y-Yes." My eyes flicker up to his eyes, and then down to his lips.

"I don't think so." I say, and then slowly place my lips on his. He didn't do anything. He was frozen in shock. I started to move my lips lips against his, and after a minute or so, he started to kiss back. Things got heated pretty quickly, and I got on top of him, straddling him.

Soon my tongue entered his mouth, and he quietly moaned. We made out for a while until we pulled back to get some oxygen. We were both breathing heavily and I looked down at him, he had his lips parted and a surprised look on his face.

"Well fuck.." He said, and I chuckled, attaching our lips again.

----------