Chapter 10

-Luke

I can't believe that Sebastian tried to fucking rape poor little innocent Ashton. Ashton was probably so scared and confused being touched like that. He doesn't know anything about sex.

When I brought Ashton to my house that night, he was shaking and crying. I felt so bad for him. That Sebastian guy is a fucking dick, and if he ever talks to Ashton again, I will not hesitate to beat the living shit out of him.

Ashton ended up calling me in the middle of the nigh saying he had a nightmare of Sebastian doing the same thing that he did to him. I ended up staying on the phone, talking to him until he fell asleep. And yes, I was tired the next day, but it was worth it. Ashton comes first before anything else.

----------

It was a week later, and I was currently hanging out with Ashton at the park, like we always do.

He was swinging on the swings and I was sitting down smoking a cigarette. I watched him as he giggled and smiled while swinging. He looked so happy, and I was happy seeing him happy.

He looked so innocent and adorable, and I just wanted to kiss him so badly. I've liked Ashton for a while now, and I want to ask him out on a date, and I think I will.

Ashton stopped swinging after a while and came by me and sat down, watching me smoke.

"I wish you didn't smoke, Lukey.." he says with a frown.

"Me too, Ash.." I said.

"Then why do you still do it?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Can't you just stop?" he asked, and I sighed.

"It's really hard to stop.. I've tried but I always come crawling back to them.." I said.

"Oh, okay." he said, then he started rambling about puppies, but I wasn't listening. I was looking at every feature he had. His cute golden curly hair, his adorable nose, his kissable lips, and his breath taking eyes.

He was gorgeous.

"Go on a date with me.." I randomly say, and he suddenly stops talking, and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"I don't know..." I frown, and look down. He didn't feel the same way.

"Okay.. sorry.." I say quietly, and he sighs.

"I want to, Luke! I really do, it's just I'm scared.." he says, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Of what?" I ask.

"Sebastian asked me out on a date, and then he kept touching me like that, and I'm scared that you'll do that if we go on a date..." he says, and I quickly grab his hands, lightly holding them.

"Listen to me, Ashton. I will never ever do what Sebastian did to you. Sebastian is a mean and bad person, and I will never do something to you that you didn't like or felt uncomfortable doing. I really really like you Ashton, and I will never ever hurt you. Me and Sebastian are two completely different people."

"Okay." he smiles.

"Okay?"

"I'll go on a date with you." he says, and I internally squeal and give him a hug.

"Is Friday okay?" I ask, and he nods.

"Okay great! I'll pick you up at six." I say.

"Okay.. I really like you, Luke.."

"I really like you, Ashton.."

----------