Chapter 5

-Ashton

~1 week later

It was a nice, blue skied, Saturday, and I had absolutely nothing to do. I was bored out of my mind. I just sat on my bed and smiled, thinking about Luke. Luke and I have been playing with each other everyday and it's so much fun! We would always go to the park or just walk around. I didn't care what we did, I just wanted to be with Luke. I'll always have fun when I'm with my Lukey.

Speaking of Luke, whenever I'm around him, or just thinking about him, my heart speeds up. I don't know why this is happening. I'm always so smiley when I'm with him, and I love it when he puts his arms around my shoulders or holds my hand. I like being touched by Luke. It feels great. I think I might have an itty bitty crush on him.

I've never really had a crush on a boy before, even though I like boys. I just thought some boys were cute. Especially Luke. I like his bright blue eyes, his cute nose, his lip ring, his hair, and his tattoos. I just like him in general, but I don't think he likes me back. I don't even know if he likes boys. He probably likes girl, but girls are yucky. I don't like them. I wish Luke would like me. He probably doesn't like my clothes, or my makeup, or the way I act. Nobody does.

I sighed and heard my phone go off. My text ringtone is Louis's from One Direction laugh. I love Louis, he's my favorite.

Hey Ash :-) Want to hangout today?-Luke

Luke wants to play with me again! He always wants to play with me!

Of course Lukey! I'll always play with you! :D-Ash

Okay, but can we go somewhere different then the park?-Luke

Sure! Where?-Ash

It's a surprise :-) I'll pick you up in twenty minutes.-Luke

Okay!-Ash

After I was done texting Luke, I decided to get ready. I striped from my pj's and walked over to my closet. I took out a maroon sweater, and some black leggings. I quickly dressed myself, and when I was done, I started doing my makeup. I did foundation, concealer, winged eyeliner, and some light pink lipstick. After my makeup, I applied my vanilla scented perfume, put on my black combat boots, and brushed my curly hair. Once I was done, I smiled at myself, loving the way I looked today. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, seeing my mum sitting in the living room, reading a book.

"Mum, I'm gonna go play with a friend." I say, and she looks up from her book and looks at me.

"What friend?" she asks.

"The friend that I've been playing with the whole week." I say.

"Oh. What's he or she's name? You never told me their name." she asks.

"Uh.., R-Rodger. His name is Rodger." I say, and she gives me a suspicious look.

"Are you sure?" she asks, and I groan.

"Yes mum! His name is Rodger." I say, and look outside the window and see Luke, well Rodger pulling into the driveway.

"He's here now! Bye mum!" I say, and quickly give her a kiss on the cheek, and skip outside to my Lukey.

"Hi, Lukey!" I grin, waving to him as he walked out of his car.

"Hey Ash." he says, and gives me a short hug. After we pulled apart, Luke opened the car door for me and I smiled, sitting inside the car. He quickly walks over to his side, and gets in.

"You look really pretty today, Ash. Well you always do." he smiles, and I blush and thank him.

"So where are we going?" I ask him as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Like I said, it's a surprise." he says, and I pout and slump in my seat. Luke put on the radio, and I squealed loudly when I heard Steal My Girl by One Direction playing.

"Jesus fucking christ Ashton! You scared me! Don't do that!" Luke says, and I giggle.

"Sorry, it's just this is my song, and I love One Direction." I say.

"I know, you told me before." he chuckles. I start to sing along to the song, and Luke smiled.

"You have a very nice voice, Ashton." he says.

"Thank you." I smile.

———

Luke stopped the car and told me to close my eyes. I was a little scared at first, thinking that he was going to hurt me, but he promised that he would never hurt me again. I hope he doesn't.

I got out of the car, covering my eyes, and Luke had his hand on my back, guiding me as I walk.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I hear Luke say, I hesitantly uncover my eyes and gasp. It was a lake with lots of trees, flowers, bushes, and a dock by the lake. It was very pretty.

"Do you like it?" Luke asks, and I nod eagerly.

"It's beautiful!" I say, and me and Luke walk over to the dock and sat down, our legs hanging over the edge.

"I always come here when I'm bored, or when I just want to relax. It's pretty calming. This is my favorite place to be." he smiles while looking around.

"It's really nice. I could see why you go here." I say.

"Oh, I forgot something in the car." he said.

"What?" I ask, but he didn't answer me, he just quickly went back to the car. A minute later he came back holding a basket in his hands.

"I wanted to have a picnic." he smiled. He sat back down, where he previously was, an started to take out some food.

Pb & J's, Apples,bananas, juice boxes, and some cookies.

"Yummy! I love bananas!" I say, and grab a banana, opening it, and putting it into my mouth. I had to eat it slowly because it was so big! It hit the my throat which caused me to gag slightly, but I kept eating it. I made a high pitched noise, loving the way that it tasted. I looked over at Luke and I found him staring at me with wide eyes. He just looked at me eating the banana. It was a little creepy.

"What?" I ask, but it came out muffled since I still had the banana in my mouth.

"N-Nothing.. Nothing at all." he gulped, his voice slightly deeper. He continued to stare at me, biting his lip ever so often.

"Luke, why do you keep staring at me?" I ask, once I finished the banana.

"N-No r-reason." he says, and he quickly looks down at his jeans, and curses quietly.

"I think I should get you home."

———