Chapter 9

-Ashton

I was currently at Sebastian's apartment, and we were cuddling on his couch while watching some random movie. I liked cuddling with Sebastian, but I liked cuddling with Luke better. Luke was always so warm and he smelled really good, except the cigarette scent. He was much more comfier than Sebastian, and he was just a lot better than Sebastian. And I just wanted to be with Luke. To be his boyfriend, but he would never date me. Who would? I'm a freak.

"So, Ashton, one of my friend's in college is throwing a party tonight and I wanted to know if you would want to go with me?" Sebastian asked, and I lifted my head off his chest to look at him.

"A party?" I ask, and he nods.

"I don't know... I don't really like parties that much.."

"Please, Ash? I really want to go, and I really want you to go with me."

"As your date?" I ask, blushing slightly.

"Mhm, as my date."

"Okay.. I'll go with you." I smile.

"Thanks. It's starts in a couple hours, so I'm going to go get ready. You can just stay out here and watch tv." he says, and I nod. He then walks away and I sigh. I really wasn't looking forward to this party.

----------
When we arrived to the party, the music was blasting, teenagers were outside, with a red cup in their hands, and they were dancing on each other. Once we were inside I scrunched my nose because it smelled like a skunk.

I looked around the room and saw that people were kissing other people A LOT! It was gross.

Sebastian took my hand and lead me into the kitchen, where people were drinking and smoking something. Sebastian took out two bottles from the fridge, handing me one.

"What is this?" I ask, inspecting the bottle.

"Oh, um, just juice." he says, and I nod. I open the bottle and take a big sip, scrunching my face up in disgust from the taste.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Sebastian chuckles, and I nod and take more of my juice. By the time my bottle was half empty I started to feel funny. I felt more giggly and just different.

"Do you wanna dance, babe?" Sebastian asks, and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me into the living room, grabbing my hips, and pulls me up against him. I giggle and he moves his body up against mine. We did this for a while until he whispered into my ear.

"Baby, let's go upstairs." he said, and I nodded. I wonder what we're going to do? Probably cuddle on the bed! I want to cuddle!

He takes me upstairs and once we get into a room, he closes and locks the door. He pushes me down onto the bed and I let out a squeak. He then takes his shirt off and hovers over me, kissing my neck.

"W-What are you doing?" I giggle, and place my hands on his chest. He doesn't answer me, he just continues to kiss my neck. Then he started running his hands all over me and I started to feel uncomfortable.

I tried to ask him what was he doing again, but he starts kissing me roughly, and I didn't like it. His hands started to play around with my skirt, tugging it down, and I started to squirm. I didn't like this, not one bit.

"S-Stop." I say trying to push him off of me, but he was very strong and heavy. He got my skirt off reveling my lace panties, and I felt very exposed.

Next he started to take off my sweater, and this time I started to cry. I didn't like him touching me like this.

"Sebastian, p-please stop!" I cry, but he covers my mouth.

"Shh baby boy. We wouldn't want any one to hear, would we?" he asks, and tightens his grip on me.

I started to shake as he completely got my sweater off. His eyes roamed my bare body, smiling in the process. He then kissed down my body and I started to cry even more. I just wanted to be home, with Luke.

"P-Please S-Sebby, s-stop!" I sob, and all of a sudden I felt a sting on my cheek, making me whimper.

He slapped me.

"Shut up Ashton, and just enjoy this!" he yells, his eyes going black. I've never seen him like this before. He was always so nice and sweet, but today right now he acted very different.

He started to take my panties off, and that's where I started to take action. My mummy always told me that if I was in a dangerous situation or a situation where I felt uncomfortable, I should kick them in the no no square, and that's exactly what I did.

Sebastian groaned and fell off the bed in pain. I quickly got up and put my clothes on, and quickly ran out of the room and house. I grabbed my phone and immediately started to call Lukey, and luckily he answered on the first ring.

"Hi, Ashy!"

"L-Luke?"

"Ash, what's wrong?! Why are you crying?! And what's that loud noise in the background? Are you at a party?!"

"C-Come get m-me, p-please!" I cry, and tell him the address.

"Okay, princess! I'm on my way! Just stay put!" he says, and hangs up. I put my phone away and wrap my arms around myself, wishing that this day never happened. Soon Luke was here, and I quickly got into the car.

"What happened?" Luke asks, facing me.

"It was S-Sebastian!" I say.

"What did he do?" he asked with a mixture of worry and anger on is face.

"He t-took me in a r-room, and started t-touching me!" I say, and Luke balled his fists and clenched his jaw.

"He fucking touched you!?" I nod.

"What else did he do!"

"He gave me some juice, but it tasted funny." I say, and he sighs.

"It wasn't juice Ashton. It was beer. He made you drunk to try to sleep with you."

"But it didn't seem like he wanted to sleep."

"I mean to have sex with you."

"What's sex?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Uh, nothing. Never mind." he says, and I nod.

"So can we just go to your house and cuddle?" I ask, and Luke nods with a small smile on his face, and he starts to drive away from the horrible party.

------