Chapter 18

Previously:

"What in gods name is this?" He seems very disturbed.

I look closer at what's on the screen and my toothbrush falls right out of my mouth.

"I can explain.." I say very nervously.

"Start explaining.."

Now:

On the screen is the Ciel X Reader I was reading.

"Well... I .. Uh.." I look at the ground.

"And what's this?" Sebastian says, entering the room, holding something.

I look at the something he's holding and realise it's a Black Butler poster. I stand there in silence for a few moments and then speak up.

"Well.. I guess I have no other choice.." I sigh and sit.

"You are all what we call... anime characters.."

It takes an hour or so but eventually I convince them that I'm not insane and that the are in fact, anime characters.

"So we aren't really real?" Ciel questions.

"Well.. No.." I sigh.

"How interesting" Sebastian mumbles.

"Here, I'll even show you.." I say as I walk to the TV.

I turn on the TV and select a random episode of black butler. Just out of Ciels luck, it's the episode where he dresses as a girl.

"Oh for Christ sake.. I remember this.." Ciel mutters

We all watch for a while and then Ciel finally has enough and switches off the TV.

"And you know that Faustus and I are demons..?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes.." I sigh.

"Then I must get to work on cleaning this apartment.." Sebastian says as he begins speed cleaning the apartment.

"So now you see.." I sit down, with the intent of sitting on the couch, only to end up on Claude's lap.

I look at him and he sits there with a slightly amused expression.

"Ugh" I stand. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"About 5 minutes.." He chuckles.

I shake my head and walk to my room, closing the door behind me.

Ciel and Alois head outside onto the balcony arguing about something.

Sebastian's POV:

I chuckle as (Y/n) walks off. It seems she won't be forgiving Claude any time soon. I sit on the couch next to Claude and lean back with a sigh.

"So, she really does loathe you.." I chuckle again.

"Shut it Michaelis" he mumbles.

"I find this very amusing.." I smirk.

"I'm going to get her soul either way.." He growls.

I don't know what it was, but, it hurt my heart to hear he was still going to try and take her soul. And then, I suddenly got angry. Angry at the thought that he was going to try and take away the one person I care about. I.. I think I love (Y/n). It's silly for a demon to love, but she's so perfect to me.

I stand and slam him into a wall. He throws me off and I land perfectly on my feet.

Ciel and Alois run and and start yelling things. Before I can even take out my knives and forks, I'm interrupted by a yell coming from (Y/n)'s room.

"IF YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING IM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE"

Alois and Ciel quickly make their way back out onto the balcony.

I chuckle once more. I turn to walk off but I stop and turn my head to look at Claude.

"By the way, if you try and take (Y/n)'s soul, I'll put you in the ground and send you straight back to hell.." My eyes flash and I walk off.

(A/N: Hey guys! I found out I've finished all my exams! I have a performance with my band coming up but that shouldn't interfere with my updating at all. Thanks for the patience and sorry for typos and weird autocorrections (: )