Chapter 12

(A/N: Hey guys ^.^ I'm finally on break. So sorry for the wait. My Alois x Reader will also be updated soon...I really appreciate the patience)

Previously:
I sigh and quickly walk out of the school before anyone notices. After a long and painful walk with the dancing tard, I finally make it home. I walk into my apartment and sigh. I turn around and face Alois to yell at him for following me again, but before a word can leave my mouth he trips and falls forward towards me. We both fall to the ground, him on top of me, causing me to blush the darkest shade of red.

"Oh, well would you look at that~" a flirtatious chuckle leaves his fabulous lips.

He leans forward and..

Now:

Someone clears their throat and we both look up and see three pairs of eyes looking down at us. Alois just smirks and gets up, helping me up as well.

"Having fun there Alois?" Ciel says with a slight growl.

"Well I was having fun until you bastards had to come and ruin it.." Alois crosses his arms and pouts.

They all sigh. Ciel sits on the couch and continues reading and Claude and Sebastian walk off to go clean, as usual.

I sit on the couch next to Ciel and look out the window.

"Oh I do believe young master is blushing.." Sebastian says with as smirk as he walks into the room.

I look over and see Ciel's cheeks are tinted red.

"D-don't be ridiculous Sebastian.." Ciel says standing and walking to the kitchen table.

He sits and reads his book in silence.

Sebastian takes place next to me on the couch, making my already red cheeks even more red.

"How are you today My Lady?" He says with his usual closed eye smile.

"I-I'm fine, thank you, but please, I asked you to call me
(Y/n). How are you?" I move my eyes to the ground.

"Right. Sorry, (Y/n). I'm very well, thank you for asking" He makes me look at him and he chuckles.

I quickly jump back and fall off the couch.

"Oh my, are you alright (Y/n)?" He asks, holding his hand out to me.

"I'm fine.." I take his hand and he pulls me up.

I crash into his chest and his arms are securely around my waist. I look up at him, feeling my cheeks burn. He looks at me and smirks.

'I think her soul is definitely worth the battle..'