Chapter 9

Previously:

"Is that a challenge?" I turn and face him.

"I suppose it is. First one to devour her soul wins.." A smirk spreads across his face.

"May the best butler win"

Now:

Your POV:

I sigh and close the textbook. I look at the clock and see it's just past 7. With a yawn, I get up and make my way out to the living room. I see Alois eating chips watching TV, Ciel reading and Sebastian and Claude cooking.

"Thank you for cleaning up.." I comment as I take place next to Alois on the couch.

"I did most of the work" Alois throws his arms in the air.

"If you call sitting on your ass working, then yes Alois, you did most of the work." Ciel sighs and continues reading.

I sigh and roll my eyes as Alois and Ciel begin arguing.

"Thank you both for cooking.." I turn around and look towards Claude and Sebastian.

"Not a problem..it's going to be quite a feast" Sebastian says with a slight smirk.

Claude chuckles at this. I frown slightly and face the TV.

~Time skip~

After dinner everyone gets ready for bed. I realise now that changing between the same set of clothes is a pain, so I make plans to go shopping for some clothes for the guys after school.

"Night guys.." I say and then head to my room.

When I reach my room I notice the light is off. I'm sure I left it on when I walked out of my room earlier.

I reach out to switch the light on, but my hand is grabbed by a gloved hand, causing me to squeak slightly. In no time, I'm against the wall with a figure pressed up against me. Out of fear, my eyes close.

"Relax (Y/n)" An all too familiar voice whispers.

"C-Claude.." I quietly stutter out.

I open my eyes and they meet with the lustful stare of Claude's golden eyes.

He mumbles something and leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

Claude's POV:

While the others are eating, I quickly make my way to (Y/n)'s room. I switch off the lights and stand next to the door.

"Night guys.." I hear her say, followed by the sound of footsteps nearing.

She stops at the door and waits for awhile. Soon her delicate little hand reaches out for the light switch. I take my chance and grab her hand, causing a little squeak to escape her perfect lips. I push her against the wall and press myself against her, giving her no means of escaping. Her eyes are shut tight.

"Relax (Y/n)" I whisper.

"C-claude" she quietly stutters out.

"Just a taste of your soul, to see if it's worth the trouble..." I mumble and then lean forward.

I press my lips to hers, causing her to freeze up in shock. I begin tasting her soul, it's sweet with a hint of sour. Just how I like it.

'This is easier then I thou-'

I'm dragged out of my thoughts when I'm roughly pushed back. I feel a slight sting across my cheek and I look at (Y/n) to see her with a disgusted look.

"Don't ever touch me again" she says as she pushes me out of her room.

I stand there with wide eyes. I hear a chuckle from down the hall. I turn my head and I see Sebastian leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"It's not that easy Faustus. You just got a disadvantage in the game. (Y/n) doesn't want you near her now. Give up, her soul is basically mine already" his smirk widens.

"Dont be so cocky Michaelis, I can earn her trust back Michaelis...just watch me." I walk off to tend to the brats.

Sebastian's POV:

I walk towards (Y/n)'s room to wish her a nice sleep, but I stop in my tracks when I see Claude being pushed out of (Y/n)'s room. I lean against the wall and chuckle.

"It's not that easy Faustus. You just got a disadvantage in the game. (Y/n) doesn't want you near her now. Give up, her soul is basically mine already" my smirk widens.

"Don't be so cocky Michaelis, I can earn her trust back, just watch me." He spits out and then walks off, leaving me standing there with an amused grin on my face.

"We will see about that.."

Unseen (Kuroshitsuji)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें