Chapter 6

Previously:

"Goodnight Claude.." I say and then walk into my room and close the door.

I lay on my bed and pull the covers over me. It's not long before I fall asleep.

Now: (~The next morning~)

I walk out to the living room and see everyone is still asleep. By everyone I mean Alois and Ciel. I walk around the corner and see Sebastian and Claude setting out breakfast.

"Thank you both.." I say with a yawn.

"Not a problem (y/n)" they say in unison and then glare at each other.

They walk to the living room and wake Ciel and Alois up. After a few minutes they get up and sit down at the table and eat breakfast. I sit down at the table and eat as well.

"Now, I have school tomorrow so I need you all to stay here. Can you do that for me?" I ask with a serious face.

"Oh?" Ciel and Alois say in unison.

"Mhm.." I stand from my chair and throw my pile of homework onto the table.

"The future is so different.." Ciel says examining the sheets.

"Mhm, now.." I walk over to the phone and pick it up and walk back to them. "You know what a phone is, this is the phone of the future." I teach them how to use it and then I take out my iPhone.

"Woah that looks so weird.." Alois says trying to grab it.

"Don't touch. Now, this is a mobile phone."

I explain what a mobile phone is and how it's different from a landline. They eventually catch on. I give them my number and tell them how to call me and other stuff.

"Got it?"

They all nod.

"Great"

We finish up at breakfast and I head to my room to work on some class work. I just hope they don't burn down the apartment while I'm gone.

~timeskip~

The next morning I got ready for school and packed my bag. I head downstairs and see everyone is still sleeping apart from the butlers who are making breakfast.

"Good morning (y/n), would you like some breakfast?" Sebastian asks with a closed eye smile.

"No I gotta get to school" I say as I grab an apple and walk to the door.

"Remember what I told you!" I yell as I walk out the door.

God I hope they don't screw this up.

A/N: Hey guys I'm really sorry for not updating, I've been busy as hell. Thanks for the patience ^.^