Chapter 13

Previously:
I quickly jump back and fall off the couch.

"Oh my, are you alright (Y/n)?" He asks, holding his hand out to me.

"I'm fine.." I take his hand and he pulls me up.

I crash into his chest and his arms are securely around my waist. I look up at him, feeling my cheeks burn. He looks at me and smirks.

'I think her soul is definitely worth the battle..'

Now:

I back up, a blushing mess, and go to my room. I sit on my bed.

"I'm so glad school is ending at the end of this week" I say to myself.

"Your schools ending?" A voice asks from the door.

I look up and see Ciel.

"Oh hello Ciel.." A tiny blush appears on my cheeks as he sits next to me.

"Why is your school ending?" He tilts his head slightly.

"Oh.. It's just a short break they give students so they can relax.." I giggle lightly.

"A break from work?" He mumbles something and then looks at me.

I'm not sure if my eyes are going bad but I swear his cheeks are slightly red. He looks down and plays with his ring.

"Don't you miss your home in your time?" I ask, remembering everything he does in the anime.

"Well, yes I suppose so.. But it is nice to get away.." He sighs and looks out the window.

"Get away from what?" I lay back and stretch.

He lays next to me which causes my cheeks to turn a darker shade of red.

"Work.. certain people.." The way he says people causes me to laugh.

"You have a beautiful laugh.." His eye widens after he says that.

My cheeks are now the darkest shade of red.

"T-thank you.." I look up at the roof.

We lay there in silence. All I can hear is the sound of the crickets outside.

"D-do you want to go for a walk Ciel?" I look at him.

He looks at me, his cheeks still red slightly.

"I thought you said we aren't allowed to leave the apartment.." He sits up.

"Yes, well it seems Alois has already broken that rule.." I roll my eyes and stand. "Come on.. Let's go.." I walk out.

Ciels POV:

"You have a beautiful laugh.." My eyes widen after I say that.

"T-thank you .." She stutters out and then looks up at the roof.

It's silent, very awkward thanks to my previous comment. I've never been one to hand out compliments, but I feel like it would be a crime if I didn't compliment that beautiful laugh of hers. What is wrong with me?

"D-do you want to go for a walk Ciel?" She breaks the silence.

I look over at her, cheeks still dusted with red.

"I thought you said we aren't allowed to leave the apartment.." I sit up.

"Yes, well it seems Alois has already broken that rule.." She rolls her eyes and stands. "Come on.. Let's go.." she walks out.

I stand and follow her. We pass by Claude in the hall and he tries to stop her for conversation.

"(Y/n)- "Im busy" she cuts him off and keeps walking.

I continue to follow, slightly amused at Claude's expression.

We walk out of the apartment and to a nearby park. We sit next to a pond. The park is empty and the moon shines over us. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a beautiful sight.

"It's a nice night tonight, slightly cold though.." She hugs herself.

I didn't even think before wrapping my arms around her. I don't know what's gotten into me. I have a feeling I've never had before.

She sits there for awhile and then rests her head on my chest.

Everything seems so perfect right now.

???'s POV:

"Oh look what we have here." I say to myself quietly.

I watch the two embrace each other. If I want her soul I'm definitely going to need to work for it.

"It will be mine"

(A/N: ^.^ Sorry for taking a long time to update. Sorry for crappy chapter and sorry for spelling errors ^.^)