Chapter 4

Previously:

"So, now that your in the future, you need to be more careful. Your welcome to stay here, but...there will be rules" I say with a smirk.

Now:

"I don't have to listen to you. I'm the queens guard dog" Ciel speaks up.

This made me smirk a little more.

"Oh? The Queens guard dog? That was in your time. This is my time, and in my time...there will be rules and you will follow them." I say in an authoritative tone.

This made Ciel shut right up. I smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Okay, anymore objections? No? Great!" I say as I jump off the coffee table.

I look around the apartment. It is rather big. It's nice and clean. This should work out just fine.

"Alright. The rules..
Don't go near my room.
No fighting.
Call me (Y/n), not "My Lady" or any of that crap.
If you break anything, I'll break you. And..DO NOT LEAVE THE APARTMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!
Any questions?" I say with a closed eye smile.

They all sit there in silence. They look at each other and then look back to me and shake their heads.

"Lovely" I say as I make my way to the couch.

"Now to answer your question from before Alois, this is a TV.." I say pointing to it.

After a while of explaining what a TV is and answering questions about it, they finally understand and begin watching TV in awe. I look at all of them and tilt my head.

"Now..Ciel..you will sleep..on the couch. Alois..you will sleep on a mattress I have for you" I say with a smile.

"And our butlers?" They say in unison.

"They can take care of your asses, they can take care of their asses..and also, if you don't know what something is, please ask me before using it.." I say and then walk upstairs to my room

It was the only way to cover up the fact that I know they are demons. I mean..I can't just say "Hey they don't need sleep anyway, they are demons..". I already have Sebastian and Ciel questioning me on how I knew their names. I don't need anymore questions.

"Well this is going to be an adventure.." I say as I lay down on my bed and stare at the roof.

(A/N: I'm really sorry for typos D:)