Chapter 21 (This Can't Be Happening)

Start from the beginning

 'Well, yeah, of course.Let's go.Wait, who are you?."

 "I'm Dani.Dani Cimorelli."i answered, shaking his hand.

 "And thank you."We walked towards where Louis had said Scarlett approached him.

 "All right, she couldn't've gotten that far if she was hurt.She probably went over there."Louis stated, pointing to St. Joeseph's hospital.

 "Yeah, let's go.Oh, by the way, why are you hear in America?"

 "Oh, well, the lads and I were on our day off and we decided to come here because it's pretty low key."He answered.I nodded in response.

We walked towards the hospital and heard a girl saying weakly,"Excuse me, could you get me into the emergency room?I've been shot."I turned around and saw Scarlett asking a nurse trying to scurry back to the hospital with a cappuccino in her hand.The nurse's eyes widened as she set down her coffee and ran towards the hospital, coming out with a wheelchair only seconds later, sitting Scarlett down in the chair.I tried to run to Scarlett, but Louis pulled me back.

 "Dani, you won't be able to go with her.She's too hurt and needs to go to the ICU."Louis told me.

 "Well how do you nkow that?"I demanded, pacing back and forth.Uh- oh.I was on the verge of yet another mental breakdown.I guess Louis could tell, because he grabbed me by the shoulders and said,"Look, everything's going to be okay.Just calm down, deep breaths, in and out, in and out, there you go."

 "I don't wanna calm down until Lauren or Katherine, or Amy, or Lisa or Christina comes!"I sobbed, falling to my knees.

"Okay, I'll go get them.Or at least one of them.Um.Who are they?"

 "My sisters!And Lauren probably followed me.You know what, forget it!I don't want anyone else but Sugar!''i cried, flailing my arms everywhere.

 "Dani!Dani!Dani!Where are you, Spice?"A voice in the distance cried out.

 "Su-su-sugar?"I croaked, ignoring Louis' advice of calming down.

 "Dani?"

 "Lauren!"I ran towards my older sister  and hugged onto her, not letting her go.I felt her gholding me tightly, and that was all it took to calm me down.

 "Hey, calm down."She whispered.

 'Who's here with you?"

 "Louis."I sniffed, after we had let go but our arms were still touching each other,"Louis Tomlinson."

 "Okay, I'll try not to fangirl.Let's go over to him.'She led me towards Louis, who was wtaching the whole thing with empathetic eyes.

 "Hi, I'm Lauren, one of Dani's older sisters."Lauren said.

 "And I'm Louis."They shook hands.

 "Well, i guess all we can do is wait."Louis said.I sniffled.

 'Wait for what?"Lauren asked.I sniffled again.

 "Oh, well,"Louis dragged Lauren away to tell her the story.i saw Lauren nodding her head knowingly.

  "Yeah, it's okay, Dani.She's gonna be fine.'Lauren assured me.

 "How do you know?"I talked back.

 'Well, truth is, I don't.But I do know that of you pray, if we pray, then God will help our little sister.And we have family to lean onto.Even if they are mad at us right now for not letting them perform, we're their only family.it's okay.And Scarlett will survive, okay?"Lauren said, taking my hands.I nodded, and we hugged again.

 "Well, Louis, what are you doing just standing there?Get in this hug!"Lauren said, breaking our hug.Louis walked over with his arms spread out, and Lauren and I waited for him, our arms spread out as well.

 And at that moment, I knew God would help us out.

A/N:A long chapter!Yay!For all you who have been waiting for an update for 4 days for an update.I'm so sorry!It's just, I had school the, and the first day of vacation, Saturday, my mom, my brothr, my grandma, and I had to go visit one of our cousins out of town who was gradutaing.Anyway, we stayed until yesterday and we got back real late so I didn't have the energy and it took me all morning to get me to write this chapter, but here it is so thanks for reading and waiting!

Oh and P.S, how do you like the little 1D thing I put in there?I wanted to add in a Directioner moment when i started the story, but this chapter seemed the best for it.Bye!

And P.P.S, I edited this chapter right after I uploaded it to fix grammar errors because I can't stand them.Im fact, when I read other stories on here, I won't read them unless they have mostly perfect grammar.Gah.I'm such a nerd.

P.P.P.S, (I know, I know,), almost half of  2000 reads!Yeah buddy!*Read in Lisa's voice that she did in the RDMA's vine for more dramatic effect.

SO sassy, I know.