1:Caged

I am sitting in the corner of this cell waiting till the guards take me to my punishment because I 'accidentally' hit my roommate so hard it knocked her out and spat at my master's face Molly,I called her master because we are supposed to but I usually call her Mole because she has that big mole on her face with hairs. She has black hair with strands of white hair which make her look a thousand years old and she is a bit over-size and loose.

"Get up,the master is waiting for you," said the guard,which I think is new here, he has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and a well built figure, with that look why the
hell is he here. I get up and walk out and an idea come up but I am sure it won't work.

"Hey listen" I said almost above a whisper "why don't u let me go and I'll re-pay you.What do I think?"

"No." He said without hesitation.
I slumped my shoulders and continued walking.

While walking to the room I couldn't help but wonder why I am here, all I know is that they want to know how the hell am I a werewolf and where is my pack located. The problem is I have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Werewolves are not real right,right?

"Why did u join?" My curious side taking over.

"Non of your goddamn business!" He snapped

"Someone's in a bad mood"I barely  whispered but to my surprise he heard me

" I am not in a bad mood"

"Yes you are"

"No i am not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Will you fucking shut up!" He yelled

"No I won't" I said with a smirk. I knew that I was going to get into trouble but fuck it. He raised his hand to slap me,waiting for the impact,instead a heard a voice that I hated so much.

"We don't hit girls, know do we Ethan"...

Hey,I hope u liked it. This is my first book ever so excuse the mistakes and the book is 1000 percent my imagination, just saying... anyways don't forget to VOTE!!
~
Baiiii❤️