Chapter 17 - Miss

"Let's go to the Chae's grave? I miss him so much." Tears already pooling in Yaemi's eyes.

Junhoe frozed.

Yaemi is hold what she felt. I thought she don't want to remember about Chaehyun since she just being so happy and don't even show her worries.

She always hate to show that she's weak. Even she miss Junhoe, no. She won't show it to him. Yaemi used to asked, "Had fun?" to Junhoe when he came back from meeting somewhere for few days.

Only hugs and kisses greeted him. That's how she said she miss him and love him. No 'I miss you'. Junhoe can say she just said that low than 10 times in her life.

If she said she 'miss', believe that she's totally hurting being missing someone.

"Alright babe, let's go to his grave tomorrow morning." Junhoe kissed on the top of Yaemi's head.

You can say it's a cute scenery outside the window. Yaemi just a little short than Junhoe. Her height is about around Junhoe's shoulder.

But then she pulled Junhoe's arms around her waist away and went out from the room.

-

Kitchen.

"Babe, you're.. okay?" Junhoe asked when he saw Yaemi washed her face at the sink.

"Are you crying? You know.. you can use my shoulder right?" Junhoe came near her.

Yaemi stopped and standing straight made Junhoe froze on his way.

"No. It's okay. I'm alright. Thankyou babe." She turned around and smiled at Junhoe with her red eyes.

Junhoe grabbed the towel hanging beside the sink and gave to her to wipe her hands.

"So now, wanna help me cooking for breakfast?" She asked, turned to a joyful Yaemi again.

"Yes, of course." Junhoe smiled at her cuteness.

"Okay grabbed the eggs on the fridge and wash." She point at the fridge while she took the pan and placed it on the stove.

"We're 8. So,.. 1, 2, 3, 4,.."

"Babe put it on the table. You might dr-" Yaemi said but it's too late.

"OMG minus 3. I'm sorry." With lips gaps in shocked, Yaemi just chuckled at his adorable face.

"Haish this guy. It's okay. Clean it first." Yaemi grabbed those saved eggs from his hands.

Junhoe shocked a little because she used to curse when she saw something dropped.

"Well.. o-okay." Junhoe washed his hands and grabbed the towel to wipe those eggs off. He picked at the cracks and threw it into the rubbish can.

She started fried bacons for all of them and fried those eggs in a pan all together. Actually she's making scramble eggs lol.

After awhile, Jinhwan came in the kitchen with a sleepy face. Rubbing his messy hair while yawning.

"What are you guys doing here so loud?" He asked and sat at the island. Jinhwan put his right cheek on his right palm, arm standing on the island weakly since he's still in other world.

"Swimming. Can't you see?" Junhoe rolled his eyes.

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face. We're almost done." Yaemi ruffled Jinhwan's hair and pat his left cheek.

"Alright. I'll help you guys to wake them up." Jinhwan said with a squishy smile on his face and headed to the bathroom in his room.

-