Chapter 2 - Flashback

Flashback

At the Busan's park, Yaemi with Junhoe and Chaehyun take a walk. Having some fresh air in the weekend.

Busan just so pretty to stare at. Yeah, so much wonderful places. They came to Busan just for fun. Relaxing from problems. That what they always did.

Every month.

The both three of them sat at the bench, waiting for others to come. Oh ya, Bobby is a rapper now.

Show me the money's winner.

"Since he's always nagged so fast. Being a rapper, I think that suit him well." Yaemi said to Junhoe after he told her the result which is came out last night.

"I know right." Junhoe smirked.

They both just sat beside the playground. Let their son playing around with other children.

Suddenly Yaemi grabbed his hand in her hands, smiling.

"Why so sudden? I thought you don't like to holding hands?" Junhoe teased. She let go of his hand and turned away, sulking.

"You, cat. Don't sulking it's so adorable of you babe. I cannot." Junhoe made a teasing frowned at her.

But she end up burst out laughing.

"Alright, serious now. Why? You want me to buy you that new set of naked aight?" Junhoe raised his right eyebrow.

"Aniyaaa~ But wait! I want that too! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~" Yaemi pinched on the back of Junhoe's hand.

"I know you babyyy. So what you a actually wanna tell me?"

"Hm actually.. can you be a singer? You're good in singing! Ah and you can dance so freaking well tho!" Yaemi said excitedly.

Junhoe staring at her shockingly. Don't know what to say. He about to denied it..

He look at her soft face, automatically he can't say anything when she let out a loud sighed.

"I..."

"What babe? Is there's any problem?" Junhoe asked.

"Hm nooo~" She laughed awkwardly.

"I just.. you know.. haha you should be an idol. I feel like watching you performing on a huge stage with a lot of fans."

"Alright,.. this is weird. Why so sudden?" Junhoe asked curiously.

"Well.. who know when we will die right? At young or old age. No one know about that." She giggled.

When Junhoe want to ask what she mean about that, others members came towards them.

Yaemi got up and greeted them with a warm hugs and kisses on their cheeks.

-

"Song Yaemi-yaaaaa I miss you so muchhhhhh than Junhoe." Bobby hugged her tightly.

"Just back to the real life, Kimbab!" Hanbin pat on his back.

"Come onnnn, call her by her husband's surname already, Jiwon." Jinhwan laughed a little at Bobby's love to Yaemi never end.

They all laughing.

Junhoe just chuckled and still curious about what Yaemi want to tell him.

'But why she must talk about die?' Junhoe thought to himself.

After they're tired running around to catch Chaehyun. Especially Hanbin, Chanwoo and Bobby who are running their heart out to catch that little punk.