Chapter 7 - Decide

They got another day before they're going back to Seoul.

So they have decided to ask that girl to hang out with them. If she want tho.

"Here. Her number. Ask her to go out." Yunhyeong handed Namyeon's number to Junhoe.

"Why? She's not a confirmed Yaemi yet. I don't spread my numbers." Junhoe handed that piece of paper to Yunhyeong back.

"Haish this guy." Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.

But Junhoe reminded to be silent while watching movie.

"So who want to ask her?" Yunhyeong asked again. Junhoe turned his head to face Yunhyeong and he frowned.

Yunhyeong then look at him and let out a giggled. "Calm down. Alright I will do it."

"Hi guys!" Bobby greeted when him and Hanbin entered the room, just back from the mall. Bought new snapbacks.

"Shut up Bobby. Where's mine?" Donghyuk asked.

"Nothing for you." Bobby walk passed him.

"Hyung~" Donghyuk put his poker face on.

Bobby chuckled and throw him his new snapback. Believe or not, Hanbin do collecting Mickey Mouse's things like pen, shirt, jacket, snapback, beg, and lot more.

It's just so cute of him.

Okay whatever now.

Yunhyeong decided just to text her. Since she might not pick her phone up with unknown number.

"Yah June, what should I text her?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Damn, just tell who you are and what you want." Junhoe sighed.

"Ouch. You're great." Yunhyeong started typing.

'That's what Yaemi used to be. She won't bother to reply if she didn't know who's that and what they want.' Junhoe remember about Yaemi's attitude.

-
To: Maybe A Fake Yaemi

Hi, I'm Yunhyeong. We met at the cafe before. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow? Because I only got tomorrow to hang out with you before I will fly back to Seoul. And not just with me. Also with my other friends. What do you think?
-

Texted.

"I've texted her. What if she didn't bother to read my text?" Yunhyeong asked while shaking Jinhwan's shoulders.

"Relax. She will maybe." Jinhwan said cooly.

"If she's same as other normal girls out there, she will reply. If she take so much time to reply or she don't even reply, she's totally Yaemi. Easy." Bobby shrugged.

"Wow, how did you know that hyung?" Chanwoo clapped his hands.

"Well she always ignored my text or even my kakaotalk." Bobby sighed sadly.

"Himnae, hyung." Chanwoo patted on his back. While other members laughing so hard.

Except Junhoe. As usual.

-

"What's wrong?" The guy asked.

"I need to faced those idiots." She sighed.

"But there's also your.."

"Yeah but still. Whatsoever, I must do it since I'm who I am now." She cut in.

"I hope these all happen for reasons." The guy smiled at her and turned to drink his coffee.

"My parents allowed me. So I'm sure I can do my best."