Chapter 8 - With Her

That morning.

Hanbin who's the one to woke up first. But he ended up waking Yunhyeong up too to help him in the kitchen. Making some breakfast for those sleepy head.

Yunhyeong put on his apron and help Hanbin to tied another apron around his waist.

"Thank you hyung." Hanbin said and continued with cutting vegetables.

Yunhyeong fried the rice. That's what he know to cook. Nahh not really. Actually he know how to cook. He have learned from his omma.

"Hanbin-ya palli cut those things and put those in here." Yunhyeong ordered.

"Can you please keep calm. I need to make sure I won't cut my fingers tho." Hanbin groaned.

"Stop blabbing or you'll cut your fingers."

"Auch!" Hanbin yelped.

"Told ya already~" Yunhyeong teased him while cooking.

"Just kidding." Hanbin let out a laugh.

"Haish this kid." He rolled his eyes.

-

Without any movement, suddenly Junhoe changed into sat position with eyes still closed.

"Hm I smells food." He rubbed his left arm.

It's 8:03 in the morning.

Junhoe took off his blanket and started to get up and walking to the kitchen.

"Morning, Goo June. Have a seat." Yunhyeong greeted him with a cheerful tone.

Junhoe just sat quietly. He doesn't wash his face first and just eat his fried rice on the table and Yunhyeong joined him.

Meanwhile Hanbin go to other's room to wake them up.

Suddenly Bobby came out with his bed hair and swollen face. Yunhyeong can't hold anymore and just laughing at him.

"You look stupid, Jiwon!" Yunhyeong said between his laughed.

"Hajima hyung~ are you spit your rice or what. Just stop it." Junhoe said with his bitchy face.

"Aish arasseo. You always ruined my mood." Yunhyeong rolled his eyes and keep his laughter and continued with his food.

Bobby sat down and started chewing his food in silence.

They all know that Junhoe will be in a not really stable mood in every morning after the incident.

After breakfast, they got ready to prepare themselves to meet that Kang Namyeon.

-

GS Vintage Cafe

"Han, Mary how do I look?" Namyeon asked while turning around.

"You look so cute! They will fall in love with you Namyeon!" They both said in excitement.

"Nonsense guys. We're just going to take a long long walk." Namyeon sighed.

"Yeah true. But still. You're going to go out with those hot sharks!" Han said while jumping a little.

"Hot my ass- opss! my bad." Namyeon covered her mouth after said a bad thing.

"It's okay. We won't mind." They laughed awkwardly.

'Honk honk'

"I think they're here already." Namyeon took her phone and some money in her jeans' pocket.

"Yah let me send you go to the front door." Mary hugging her left hand and pulled her to the front door.

"Have funnn!" She shouted after Namyeom walked a little.