Chapter 6 - It's Started

"Wtf hyung?! She's so fucking look alike!" Chanwoo said excitedly.

"Gosh boy, you're the maknae. watch your words, kid." Jinhwan pulled his ear.

"Mianhae, Jinan hyung." Chanwoo pouting.

"Yah June-ya, if she's not Yaemi, let me be with her." Bobby said as he patting on Junhoe's chest while looking at that girl.

"Let do this first." Yunhyeong got up from his seat.

"What hyung?" Donghyuk asked.

"Just want to keep in touch with her." He shrugged his shoulders.

Yunhyeong walked to the counter and greeted that girl. They all watching what he did to that girl. A talk, a little chuckled between them, a sudden tears on Yunhyeong's eyes.

They all saw that tears in his eyes. They know how much Yunhyeong missing his little girl.

Junhoe can't hold anymore. He got up and took his coffee in his hand. He went out from that cafe and sat at the table outside.

They can say Junhoe's tearing up. Missing his wife too. It's hard for them both meeting a girl which is look alike their dongsaeng and wife.

"Pity Junhoe." Hanbin said about to tearing up too.

"And look at Yoyo hyung guys. His tears already rolling on his cheeks." Chanwoo said as they staring at Yunhyeong walking towards them.

"I'm feeling.. like.. talking to her. It's the same. The way she look at my eyes, her laugh, her beauty, it's just fucking same!" Yunhyeong took a deep breath and exhaled calmly.

"Where's June?" He asked.

"There.." Bobby said as he pointed towards Junhoe who's sitting alone outside.

"Let him be guys. Let him be." Jinhwan said and took a sip of his latte.

"So Yoyo, did you get anything?" Bobby asked.

"Only her number." Yunhyeong took out a piece of paper from his back jeans' pocket.

--

010xxxxxxxxx

Kang Namyeon

--

"I will give it to Junhoe." Yunhyeong said while Bobby take a look at her handwriting.

"Let's go guys. I don't think June can handle himself any longer." Jinhwan chuckled a little.

They all took their coffees and went out. Yunhyeong touched Junhoe's right shoulder from his back.

"Should we go now?" Jinhwan asked. Junhoe just stand up and took his drink without looking at Jinhwan or other's faces and just walking away first.

He don't want to show his awful side to his friends. Crying till his eyes redden. It's not Goo Junhoe.

Goo Junhoe doesn't cry.

But Song Yaemi, do made him cry everyday. That's proved that Goo Junhoe can't breath without Yaemi.

-

After all of them went away, a guy in a middle aged came towards the kitchen and saw a younger looking girl.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's just hurting me so much." She sobbed.

"Just.. go and te.."

"NO!" She shouted.

"It's your choice. I can't do anything. I hope you cab get what you want." He said nicely.