Chapter 11 - A Visit

On their way to Apple Store.

That night, they straight to the Apple store after the dinner. And guess what happened before that?

Junhoe cooked for their meals.

'How romantic he can be? Tsk, he's so hypocrite sometimes. Being romantic when he's not. Blweh.' Yaemi thought to herself.

"What are you thinking about? Me cooked for dinner huh?" Junhoe raised his eyebrows and smirked at her.

"How did you know?" She tapped her chin with her index finger.

"Well, just tonight or maybe 2or 3 days more. Since you just back from your fake life. Later on, you will cook again." Junhoe said with a giggle.

"Aish this guy, so ungentleman." Yaemi tsked.

"No babe. We will hire a maid if you want." He kissed on her forehead.

"No. Thankyou, old boy." Yaemi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever now. Let's go." He opened the passenger door and made a sign for her to hop in.

"You always an asshole." Yaemi sighed again.

"Your husband tho." He smiled and winked at her when he hop in and started the engine.

-

Apple Shop.

"Black MacBook Air. Same as before." Junhoe said.

Yes you guys can say that they're Apple Store's loyal customer. Since Junhoe always dropped his iPhone and it's not a slow motion dropped, it's a hard one.

"What's wrong with your laptop? You just bought it last year right?" Albert asked him.

"Nahhh. It's for my wife. I dropped her laptop." Junhoe said innocently.

"You're always the same. Dropped everything." Albert chuckled.

"Yahh." Junhoe gave a death glared to him.

Done with her laptop, they got into their car. Yaemi can't stop but turned on and set her new lappy.

"No thanks?"

"Yes, thanks." She still staring at her lappy.

"Ahem!" Junhoe cleared his throat.

"Oh ya.." Yaemi placed a thanks kiss on his lips.

"Alright now. Let's go and give a visit at my training studio." Junhoe said started to driving.

"Omg seriously?!" Her eyes wide open as she cheers in excitement.
"Yes." And he drove off to YG Ent building.

-

YG Entertainment building.

Yaemi get off from the car and left his laptop in there. But Junhoe took it and put it in his backpack.

"Yah what you wanna do with my laptop." Yaemi frowned.

"Borrowing your laptop for your own safety." Junhoe smirked.

"What do you mean?" Yaemi asked, dumbfounded.

(A/N: I'm singing to Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean lol)

Junhoe just ignore her and went inside the building while smiling to himself. Yaemi ran after him and clinging onto his arm and asking the same question.

"Yahh tell me why? You know that I wanna know everything with your words right?" Yaemi asked and smiled at him adorably.

"Damn I never got to see this cute smile since you've came back!" Junhoe pinched her cheeks and yeah you know, he changed the topic.